HELP WITH BLUE PITBULL NAMES

03BUSABOY

Registered
I AM GOING TO BE GETTING A NEW PUPP... IT IS A BLUE PITBULL. THEY ARE AWSOME DOGS... THEY ARE WAY OVER RATED BUT... I DONT CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK MY BUDDY RAISES AND BREEDS THESE DOGS AND ITS ALL ON THE WAY YOU RAISE THEM... BUT ANYWAYS. IM LOOKING FOR A PERFECT NAME TO FIT HIM. HIS DADS NAME IS TANK WHICH SUITS HIM VERY WELL CAUSE HE IS BUILT LIKE A SH!T BRICK HOUSE THESE DOGS HEADS AND BODIES ARE SO SOLID AND HUGE.. BUT ANY HELP WITH SOME COOL, STRONG NAMES WOULD BE A HUGE PLUS... THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR IMPUT

wheelie.gif

Yeah How about Bi-Polar...  Never Met a Pit that wasn't...  

OK So you want an EGO dog...  Something to make you feel tough? Letsee...  EGO name for an EGO dog huh?  How about  SATAN, or PSYCHO, or Fuggin BUTCH... maybe FUGWIT or how about BrickTop.. There's some good strong names...

What?  Not Ego Dogs???  Bullshid Check out the Kennels, look into the ...  Hell even their own "Pit's aren't Bad" Anti-Hype is full of Tough guy propaganda....

Oh Oh sorry, How about the classic  "Killer", or Then again, maybe Fluffy would be a nice name, or how about Cuddles...  
thumbs-up.gif

I agree with you, its all how a dog is raised. I have two rotties, and no they aren't "EGO" dogs! They are well behaved, sleep on the couch when we are not home and on our bed when we are. Yes they are protective, but when people come over and are introduced everything is fine. Anyway, The male is also Tank, the female is Nacho. She started out as Natasha, but she became a Nacho wery soon after we got her. Her dads name was Gladiator, A very strong male name. What stories do you like? Thats always a good place to find a name. I wanted to name my next male rott Fluffy like in Harry Potter. I can see my wife telling some thuge leave me alone or fluffy is going to get mad! One last quick story, Tank is a two year old rescue. The first weekend I got him "I got my Busa on Friday and him on Saturday" We were going on a trip to the park in my SUV and he started going nuts growling and barking when two Harley's went by! But never a noise when a sport bike did. He now knows the sound of my busa and is at the gate when he hears it. So name him something you like he just may rename himself anyway.

Not sure he was asking for something to make him feel tough?
rock.gif
?
Anyways
here are a few off the top of my head:
Zeus, Bubba, popeye, autobahn, zuke, ummmmmmm....turbo, titanium, torque.

I named my English Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Toque, how's that for a tough name? I named him after the moose in "Brother Bear", plus he looks like a toque that u ware on your head (Canadian)
smile.gif
. My previous stafford was named Hercules(Herc).

They're nicknamed "nanny dog" in england because of their excellent behaviour with children. Yes they are/can be dog aggressive, but dog socialization starting as a puppy will help. As far as people aggression, never seen an english stafford, including mine, ever show any aggression towards people, especially kids. If any of my dogs showed aggression towards a child, I'd personally destroy him. ALL dog breeds should be supervised when in the company of small children, not just because of possible aggression but also just roughing around.

Anyway, whatever you do, make sure that you raise a sound dog and help eliminate alot of the misconceptions of the "bull breeds".

It's not an ego thing for me, I like having an active dog with tons of personality and is excellent with kids.

I typically name my critters by their personalities~ Our Akita was already named Jerimiah and too far in the years to be re-named~ My wife (TKM) however seems to be stuck on the "J" names ever since then~ So.. our bird, not knowing whether it is male or female, is named Jo-Jo~ As in the old Beetles tune...."Jo-Jo was a man that thought he was a woman, but he was another man..." We rescued our Min-Pin from a breeder that kept her in a crate except when breeding~ Poor thing took almost two years just to trust us~ Anyhow.. she ended up being re-named Jezebelle (Jezzie for the short version)~ Justice was named Buford T. Justice (Justice is the short version) after the goofy sheriff in the Smokey and the Bandit flicks because he's a big goofy bastige and dead center of his chest is an almost perfect white star.. a badge if you will~
See where I'm going here? Just let him hang out for a bit and his/her name will come to you~ Otherwise you can go with Rev's "Ego" idea and come up with a macho name that doesn't really fit him at all.. or go with the fact that he's/she's a Blue Pit and name it Lil' Boy Blue, Bleu, Ol' Blue Balls, or something like that~
tounge.gif

Me.. like I said above, I'd just wait, be patient and the name will pop up out of the blue.. no pun intended~
biggrin.gif

He HE BlueBalls... What about Naming him after one of the Blues Brothers?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Oh you forgot to mention that Jezebelle even hugged up to me after just a little while... Oh and that Jo-Jo Crapped on my Busa T-shirt...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Jake or... Umm... Elwood... The Blues Brothers...

A friend at work with has two, female is named "Brandy" and the male is named "Pud". Both seem pretty nice.

Did a search for some pitbull names, and found a body builder msg board where someone asked the same question...some funny suggestions, then it got preachy (you shouldn't own a pitbull, shid like that)...

Anyway...Tyson was a good one...
Magnum
Someone else posted "Liability" - just for laughs
laugh.gif

The only dog that ever bit me was a pitbull. I was just sitting on the curb, went to stand up and the dog decided she owned me, so she ran to me so fast I never saw her coming, then she bit me...

I hope your pup will be a good one...just spend lots of time with her...good luck
smile.gif

FIRST OFF REV. YOU CANT KEEP YOUR $.02 TO YOUR SELF I MEAN ARE YOU ALWAYS A D!CK, I HAVE READ A LOT OF YOUR POSTS AND I MEAN YOU ARE ALWAYS CRITISIZING PEOPLE. I MEAN DIDNT YOUR MOM EVER TELL YOU IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL.... I MEAN ARNT WE ALL HERE SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE A BROTHER HOOD AND SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER. I MEAN SH!T IM 6'5" 280 BUILT. I DONT NEED A DOG TO MAKE ME LOOK TOUGH BY NO MEANS. I HAD A ROTT. THAT WAS 185 SOLID... AND HAD TO BE PUT TO SLEEP CUASE OF CANCER AND IM JUST LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DOG TO REPLACE. I MEAN ARE YOU MAD AT THE WORLD OR SOMETHING CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE IT. YOU DONT ALWAYS HAVE TO START CLOWNING ON OTHER PEOPLE WITH ALL OF YOU ONE SIDED KNOWLEDGE JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD. ANYWAYS STILL HAVNT FOUND ONE IM LIKING YET PLEASE KEEP SOME GOOD ONES COMING I APPRECIATE IT THANKS !!! OH YEAH AND BY THE WAY THE BREEDER OF THESE PUPPIES IS AND INDIANAPOLIS POLICE OFFICER AND HIS DOGS ARE AROUND KIDS, BABIES, AND MANY OTHER TYPES OF PEOPLE ON A DAILY BASIS. THESE DOGS ARE RAISED AND TRAINED THE RIGHT WAY... NOT TO BE AGGRESSIVE TOWARD PEOPLE OR OTHER DOGS.  HEY REV HAVE YOU EVER OWNED A PIT??? OR DO YOU LIKE TO STICK WITH THE DOG THAT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE WHO YOU TRUELY ARE... SO WHATCHA GOT A WEINER DOG.... ANYWAYS THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR IMPUT I APPRECIATE IT.

wheelie.gif

THANKS GJOKER YEAH I PROLLY WILL JUST WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE IS LIKE AND ALL I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE NAME WILL POP OUT. THANKS MAN FOR NOT BEING A COMPLETE A-HOLE LIKE SOME OF OUR OTHER MEMEBERS....

I have a female pit and she is a great dog very friendly, love to go fetch sticks out in the lake and just loves people.
Her name is Xena. If you want a tough sounding name what about calling him Felony.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>READ THIS</span></span>
FIRST OFF REV. YOU CANT KEEP YOUR $.02 TO YOUR SELF I MEAN ARE YOU ALWAYS A D!CK, I HAVE READ A LOT OF YOUR POSTS AND I MEAN YOU ARE ALWAYS CRITISIZING PEOPLE. I MEAN DIDNT YOUR MOM EVER TELL YOU IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL.... I MEAN ARNT WE ALL HERE SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE A BROTHER HOOD AND SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER. I MEAN SH!T IM 6'5" 280 BUILT. I DONT NEED A DOG TO MAKE ME LOOK TOUGH BY NO MEANS. I HAD A ROTT. THAT WAS 185 SOLID... AND HAD TO BE PUT TO SLEEP CUASE OF CANCER AND IM JUST LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DOG TO REPLACE. I MEAN ARE YOU MAD AT THE WORLD OR SOMETHING CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE IT. YOU DONT ALWAYS HAVE TO START CLOWNING ON OTHER PEOPLE WITH ALL OF YOU ONE SIDED KNOWLEDGE JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK GOOD. ANYWAYS STILL HAVNT FOUND ONE IM LIKING YET PLEASE KEEP SOME GOOD ONES COMING I APPRECIATE IT THANKS !!! OH YEAH AND BY THE WAY THE BREEDER OF THESE PUPPIES IS AND INDIANAPOLIS POLICE OFFICER AND HIS DOGS ARE AROUND KIDS, BABIES, AND MANY OTHER TYPES OF PEOPLE ON A DAILY BASIS. THESE DOGS ARE RAISED AND TRAINED THE RIGHT WAY... NOT TO BE AGGRESSIVE TOWARD PEOPLE OR OTHER DOGS.  HEY REV HAVE YOU EVER OWNED A PIT??? OR DO YOU LIKE TO STICK WITH THE DOG THAT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE WHO YOU TRUELY ARE... SO WHATCHA GOT A WEINER DOG.... ANYWAYS THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR IMPUT I APPRECIATE IT.
So your 280 "Built"  Wee... All Big N Clunky huh? He he he...  I hear that them steroids make ya all fuggin twitchy like this, I guess this is the proof huh?
poke.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:firebrick'>BUT You have a point.</span></span>

I MEAN ARE YOU ALWAYS A D!CK, I HAVE READ A LOT OF YOUR POSTS AND I MEAN YOU ARE ALWAYS CRITISIZING PEOPLE. I MEAN DIDNT YOUR MOM EVER TELL YOU IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL.... I MEAN ARNT WE ALL HERE SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE A BROTHER HOOD AND SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER.[/QUOTE]

It was pointed out to me just yesterday (Thanks Bullet) that my attitude has taken a turn for the Worse, especially lately...  I mean I am kind of a d!ck by nature, and I will speak my mind, especially when there is so much stupid shid out there in the world.  BUT, That's no excuse, you are absolutely right, I am out of line, I have taken to simply being a fugger for NO good reason on more than one occasion and I need to chill the fug out...  This is and SHOULD BE a place to come and get information without always getting fugged with.

As for the Clowning though, I will still jump up if someone is posting silly shid.  I think it's a good thing to at least maybe point out sometimes things that just don't add up, or are plain ole' silly.  Some think it's funny, some get upset.  I try to use humor frequently so no one gets their feelings hurt...

A weiner Dog??? You calling me a D!ck?  That's funny, actually I am more of a cat person, so I guess that would make me uh....  You'll figure it out.  
smile.gif
 Interesting though that you would apply a dogs traits to it's owner...  

DOH!  See there I go again... Being a d!ck....  Sorry about that...

I want to get a dog when we finally move.  I have been thinking about a Malinois.  Reliable, and very intelligent without any of the fuggin twitchyness of a Pit, actual Police Working Dogs as well...  

Have I owned a PIT?  Nope never, close freinds of the family had two though.  No shid, Vince had to shoot one for attacking Sue after no aggressive signs after 4 years, the other 2 years later for attacking and damaging his son Asa.  My theory is that Pits are TOO loyal, they get jealous, sounds odd I know.  Also the Neighbors next door to where I grew up had two pits, good people we used to go have BBQ's with em'.  I used to wrestle with the one female Pitbull Terriors.  Then she got loose one afternoon went all the way down the street to kill a neighbors dog...WTF?  I didn't grow up in the hood, these weren't irresponsible owners, they weren't abused and they recieved plenty of attention.  Thing is, when my black lab I grew up with got out?  He'd run down the street and pee on some bushes...  Never bit anything...  Interesting.  So you can think I am just running off at the mouth but I have real hands-on experiance to go from, NOT just buying into Media Hype.

I read ALOT, I have ALOT of interests. Metalsmithing, Art, Science, Mechanical "Things", A/V Stuff, Graphics, Firearms, Computers, Cars, and of Course Motorcycles...  I am a little bit ALL over the fuggin place, But I promise I generally at least "Believe" what I am saying to be the truth, or accurate.  I don't make shid up, I may embelish if it's entertaining, but mostly for the sake of the story.  So by and large, my "Special on sided knowledge" as you put it isn't special, it's just the result of being into a lot of things, reading, and paying attention.  I am not saying I am allways right, not by any means.  I will stick to what I "THINK" is right though until I am proven wrong, and yeah, I will Admit when I am fugged up.  Promise.

Anyhoo, like I said Bro, you have a valid point, I have been out of line here, more so lately, I'll work on it.  Just so long as you work on typing in UPPER and lower case.  
thumbs-up.gif

Rev

BUT I was serious about the Blues Bro's theme man...  Elwood?  The Pitbull?  That would mess folks up...  They are going to be expecting a "ToughGuy" name,  so Elwood would really keep em' guessing...  Hell, name him Erkle.  

OH how about SNS?  Scratch-N-Sniff?  
ices_rofl.gif

Shad up Rev !
biggrin.gif
 For your info, its not Scratch-N-Sniff , it SNiff and lick.
laugh.gif

Yo Phatz , how bout naming your Pup
King or Beastie  ?

Its ruff being the new guy on the block sometimez
newbie.gif
.  All n fun Playa !

Holla

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101916094 -->

Back