Our Own H.ORG MIA's, Where is... RaiderDM?

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Where is everyone? Lots of Gen II and Gen III folks missing...

-Raider?

-Odyssey?

-Cloud9?

-Thunderpants? COLORADO?
rock.gif
HELLO?
rock.gif

-Big Wall?

-CanIdream??

-Deputy?

-Juggler?

-WTF is Sledhead???

-LazerBlade???

-S7R4NGER?

-Tinman??

And the Rest of you Lurkers... Could you pop in here and just say Howdy.... Post a fuggin smiley???

Ya Ded???

rock.gif

Lurk, Lurk....
smile.gif
jump9.gif

Rev,

Going to try and make it down this spring for a gun show @ the State Farigrounds in Tampa. Can't afford to buy ammo localy.

Later,

Steve

Cool Tree, Good to see you, I might still be here in Tampa... I might not. If I am though You'll know, and contact me... We'll grab some chow somewhere.

Good to see you lurkers... Thanks folks...

How about.....

WWJD?

Cookie???

LongbowIP?
rock.gif

Umm.... Dare I ask? RSD???

Rev... have you heard from RaiderDM?

Haven't seen him out in a while...

Last I heard he was doing a the 250,000 mile service on the Busa.

Haven't heard a damn thing... I mean OK I am not his keeper but seems odd not to have heard from him lately... Nothing...

I'll prolly give him a call, I mean I don't wanna go diggin into personal lives but I would like to know that he's good to go anyway...

Haven't heard a damn thing... I mean OK I am not his keeper but seems odd not to have heard from him lately... Nothing...

I'll prolly give him a call, I mean I don't wanna go diggin into personal lives but I would like to know that he's good to go anyway...
Maybe he ran out of gas... again... this time more than a few hundred meters from a gas station
wink.gif

smile.gif
Could be man....

LURKERS CHeck in please... Weather your listed up there or not...

Hey Rev! Just lurk'n too, was also wondering about Raider though, haven't seen him post on ttj either.

Hey Rev!  Just lurk'n too, was also wondering about Raider though, haven't seen him post on ttj either.
You been out running? Or you been hiding bro?

Thanks for the post...

Bacharles, I think I might call a couple Fed Buddies of mine and just do a quick WNW.... Maybe he's on the lam...

hey Rev, stiiiiill kicking. gettin cold... starting to hibernate into movie watching mode. was in phoenix for the holiday.
smile.gif
Yeah, people come and go. I don't post as much as I used to cuz now I know everything [hehehehe] but offer my knowledge when I have something good ro see an opportunity for a good joke. Anna keeps me busy with her honeydo lists

Since the two hurricanes, I've had too much time away from the busa. Those storms changed things around here in more ways than I can explain, but I'm back in the saddle again. For some reason I lack internet ambition when not riding. That's changing now. Tomorrow's a toys for tots run that should be fun.
smile.gif

thumbs-up.gif
 Heard anything from Let R Eat??

Come on out you Lurkers...  Just REAL quick, Let us know your Alive and uninjured...

Cookie man just reponded to a thread I posted on another Busa site the other day, and noticed he pop in here as well just a few days ago. As soon as the cabin feva sets in they'll be jumpn out.
biggrin.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Thanks Man... What about L4GA4RT0 OR whatever the hell...

Back