Just a quick drive by, saying howdy. Been more than a little while.

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Well, lets see.

Doing great, Still in Washington still loving it. Last time I really was active I had just started a new Gig as Art Director for a Marketing Firm, that turned into Operations Manager after about 4 months which kept me insanely busy. I ended that position right before Thanksgiving, it was kind of a nightmare really that culminated with new ownership failing to pay the employees. I wasn't OK with that, I wasn't getting paid either but I'm not Paycheck to paycheck so I can deal with late pay. However, when they started that crap with the employees that was too much. Essentially I resigned for ethical reasons, No way I am going to lie to employees to keep them working while being promised I'll be getting paid without anything in writing for the employees. I was out the next day. Got to really enjoy the Holidays though which was nice.

Lets see what else, Wife is doing great we're still the same, pea's in a pod for 18 years.

Been shooting a LOT the last few years, armory is getting quite respectable. Been riding some, but not as much as I would like. Picked up a Moto-Guzzi Griso in 08, been enjoying going out and simply riding without it having to be a mission.

Picked up one of these Last spring. 2011 370Z Touring Sport, Good Fun, Tiny though.
6838184365_c63bedeeb8.jpg

Rode around on this.
6838339081_7b7e47af7b.jpg

Did a lot of this... It's all about Fashion ya know...
6838338739_cf333a9086.jpg

More of this...
6838184261_ed58fe4c0b.jpg

Got rid of this
6838421743_b53230560e.jpg

And got this sexy beast... Please excuse the stock image... Before you laugh, take one out on the Interstate.
6838411171_7ef15d1a88.jpg

Lesse, been ignoring family and friends for the last few months... Haven't figured that one out. I know I owe Rubberside a couple Rye N Gingers, been real shiddy about keeping in touch. Includes here as well. Planning a road trip this spring, prolly go from here to Arkansas. We'll see.

SO, Howdy All! Hope everyone is doing well. :thumbsup:

It is awesome to see you around Rev!! It's been too long!

I'm lovin' the Moto-Guzzi!! :thumbsup:

Been missing ya, sent ya a PM some time ago :poke:

Looks like you've been living large brother. Arkansas would be good :thumbsup:

and I thought you were BMW exclusive :laugh:

Good to see you posting up again. Don't be such a stranger.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If ya had gone into work pimping and sporting like you are in pic number 3 everyone would have gotten paid with late fees and interest :poke: :laugh:

Well Well Looks like there is still a few OGs out there after all. Don't recognize many of the names out on the forum, kind of weird.

I'm going to try to stay a little more active, and not drop entirely off the planet.

Good to hear from you folks.

Good to hear from you. You should try to make it to Arkansas when we have get together in Eureka Springs.:thumbsup:

Keith, been a while my Brother. Glad to see life is still treating you good up in the NW. Digging the toys...

Back