North Korean leader dead of heart attack.

Cult of Personality

I only hope his son is not cut of the same mold.

Has anyone played the game homefront.......interesting turn of events. Im stockpiling ammo as we speak

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

You do have to wonder why the total public display of crying is going on?

What is that called when the captured have love for their captor? They know nothing else, other than he has kept them alive. Now there is uncertainty. IDK it's just a guess.

Osama Bin Laden ....check
Muammar Gaddafi ......check
Kim Jong........check

Its a Good Day in America :thumbsup: God Bless America

I dont think too many people around the world are gonna lose any sleep over that schmuck pushing up daisys. other then his brain washed followers that is....:whistle:

now some 29 yr. old kid will be in charge with little to no experience. that should give the world a warm and fuzzy feeling.???

He was a wacko but really can give a rats ass about that area.I am more worried about the crap going on in America.

Surprised nobody else posted this, or maybe I missed it?
You didn't miss it, just don't think anybody cared enough to mention it. Spent 2yrs station in S.Korea, Daegu and An-Jeong Ri, Pyeongtaek. After spending a hateful year each on both visits i couldn't wait to leave that country. Now with a 29yr old leader the South must have their buttholes puckering because there's no tellin what this kid may do. Just glad i won't be going back to the Korean pennisula anytime soon.

Back