christmas package from brocks

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
hoodie, beanie, t shirt, and TWO signed posters (signed by the models, not brock) addressed to me. i <3 america. i can't wait to go riding again back in the states... stupid fast.:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Those posters are just bad influence, you better get rid of it asap, just send it this way and I take care of the rest, Im looking out for you :laugh:

NIce :thumbsup:

story goes that someone asked about shirts on his facebook. i asked if he wanted to send some goodies to a soldier in south korea. i'd already talked to him a few months ago about the exhaust i want (CT Meg) and some other stuff, he asked for an address. yesterday i checked the mail and i'd forgotten that he said he was going to send stuff. ended up with 2 posters, some stickers, and the clothes. i'm stoked. the only stickers i have on my computer are my .ORG sticker and now the brocks and dragbike.com stickers he sent me. and those posters ARE getting framed. probably tomorrow.

story goes that someone asked about shirts on his facebook. i asked if he wanted to send some goodies to a soldier in south korea. i'd already talked to him a few months ago about the exhaust i want (CT Meg) and some other stuff, he asked for an address. yesterday i checked the mail and i'd forgotten that he said he was going to send stuff. ended up with 2 posters, some stickers, and the clothes. i'm stoked. the only stickers i have on my computer are my .ORG sticker and now the brocks and dragbike.com stickers he sent me. and those posters ARE getting framed. probably tomorrow.

Very cool, and exactly the type of thing I would expect from Brock. Brock and his employees at Brock's Performance are nothing short of amazing!

However, you do have to color me jealous that you have those signed posters!

That kicks ass, makes me glad thats where my money went!!! :thumbsup:

ogre my friend! i want to thank you for the picks!!!! i should have never doubted you :laugh:
ohhh wait im glad idoubted you....errr damn you get my drift lol..

Back