Finally!

labrocha

Registered
I finally talked my wife into taking her first ride on my bike. I've had the bike since June, but she is afraid of the whole bike thing. I had purchased a helmet, jacket and gloves but she would not budge. It is a beautiful night in Southwest Florida, and she had no excuse tonite, low traffic, nice and cool out, and you have to start living a little. (non risk taker) I know it's not super comfortable on the back of a sportbike, but the experience hopefuly outways it. I think she liked it, I'll know if it repeats itself.

I raced and rode motorcycles many years before I met her and stories i've had for her from my travels and experiences I wish she would have been there. Guess in a way I'm trying to start some new ones!

Curious to know if alot of you ride with your lady.

Mine actually rides her own, albeit a gsxr 600. We get out and ride together from time to time but she says that when me and the fellas get together, we ride too hard, so she stays home during those times

My wife and I ride together a lot. Through the years with kids, it was our quality time alone. She also has her own bike (R6) and a scooter.

Good luck!

Mine rides my busa all the time. Good thing for me is once we finish closing on the house, im going out and buying her her own busa.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Mine rides with me also. She loves it and we cant go fast enough. I have the Tobin/New Image seats and the wife clams they are really confy. I know mine is for me. Here is a pic of them. Maybe she would like this kind of seat better. Just a thought

Derby City Classic 036.jpg

Derby City Classic 038.jpg

Never,i use my bike to get away from mine as fast as i can..lol

You know Thats the reason i bought my Busa. A quick get away. Yet every time i try to sneak out she does that last chance dive and manages to get on... Sigh. Its true too lol

(Tapatalk)

I met the Mrs through bikes, traveling to her home town, so we have done many thousands of miles on bikes.
Not so much now though, I always go into mainland Europe with my mates.

Yep, we go everywhere together. I wouldnt have it any other way. One shot of us in Cortez Colorado, the other is of us on my 05 in Eureka Springs Arkansas.

IMAG0199.jpg

Eureka.jpg

95% of my riding is 2up with the wife. Wouldn't want it have it any other way.

Yep, we go everywhere together. I wouldnt have it any other way. One shot of us in Cortez Colorado, the other is of us on my 05 in Eureka Springs Arkansas.
Incredible pictures, as a matter of fact, I showed her your avatar so she could get the idea. Awsome, thanks!!!

killer seats, yea the factory seats not very comfortable, thanks!
Mine rides with me also. She loves it and we cant go fast enough. I have the Tobin/New Image seats and the wife clams they are really confy. I know mine is for me. Here is a pic of them. Maybe she would like this kind of seat better. Just a thought

Incredible pictures, as a matter of fact, I showed her your avatar so she could get the idea. Awsome, thanks!!!

You bet. I have lots of pictures of us on various rides. I have a corbin with a back rest on the 09 and the wife loves it for touring. She likes the stock seat for corner carving though. She is awesome. :beerchug:

LOL

I added a Harley to the stable so she can be more comfortable cruising. Guess what, she prefers riding with me on the Busa and keeps telling me we are not Harley people.

Back