Finally finished my yote gun

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
Stevens model 200 with a bushnell 9x scope, coldwell adjustable pivoting bipod, and a cheap cabelas bullet holder. Coyotes better watch out!!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Guess a pic would help

uploadfromtaptalk1324255273968.jpg

Nice setup. Get some camo on that gun coyotes have real good eyes and they will bust you and turn if they see that shiney scope.
My setup is a Savage .223 28" bull barrel accu trigger with a 1.5lb hair trigger with a Leopuld 4X12 40MM
remote Electronic caller with the mojo critter, works awesome.

View attachment 1553270

I prefer my AR`s. Dang I wish we could have met up while I was working at Palo Verde couple months ago!
What do you use for a call/ E-call?

You shot my dog! It's name was fluffy and you killed...boy my kids will be looking for you :)

How far are you guys shooting from?

Most times 75 to 150 yards. Cross canyon shots are common

Nice rifle! What caliber?? My brother in law had the same rifle in 243. Would shoot 3/4" groups at 100 yards all day.

30.06 springfield. When u need anything dead....great caliber

Oh and busabret....still got hunting out in ur neck of the woods on my mind. Might look into driving out there.

Oh and busabret....still got hunting out in ur neck of the woods on my mind. Might look into driving out there.

Great deer caliber! The hunting is getting good! Starting to show signs of the rut which is usually January here. I got 2 doe yesterday and my son got a young buck this afternoon. Here is mine:
uploadfromtaptalk1324271536203.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1324271536203.jpg

My choice of rifle is a Sako 300WM with a Pentax 3-11x44 Lightseeker XL. 30-06 on steroids:D

So im packing the car up now and heading to ur house busabret....drool

You shot my dog! It's name was fluffy and you killed...boy my kids will be looking for you :)

How far are you guys shooting from?

My remote caller has a range of 100 yards. With the mojo critter decoy most shots are within under 100 yards.
The coyotes will actually run right up within 5 feet of the decoy I even had the decoy spin and hit the coyote before.
Coyote hunting is a lot of fun. Its not like deer hunting. Setup, hit your caller and within 5 minutes you have coyotes running.
If you dont get no response within 30 minutes I will usually move to my next setup.

CIMG1298.jpg

R25 in .243 Winchester 58g V-Max/IMR 4064, 125 yards

Mmmm that looks like a cornfield that just been harvested, oh how I miss hunting the midwest, so much easier than out in arizona

Yes, that field was harvested just a couple days earlier. Freshly harvested fields seem to draw the coyotes..looking for field mice that have been stirred up I suppose. If you get back out here we will have to try and get a couple.
I also have a real good place for catching catfish too!
Be sure to save all your brass, if you don`t allready reload you might want to someday, and that brass is a big part of the expense.

So im packing the car up now and heading to ur house busabret....drool

Where you at?? We are wrapping the last of the steaks now. Only 6 full backstraps :whistle: to go and the butchering is done:thumbsup:

I picked up 200 more acres this weekend that has not been deer hunted in 40 years!!

Back