This card was serious too....

I want to puke

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

uploadfromtaptalk1324139382347.jpg

You should be banned for 24hrs. :stirpot:

Are you trying to ruin Christmas? :santa: :rudolph:

Why did`nt you put "May Make You Puke" as a warning? :puke:

I`m feeling sick. Wonder how long the line is at the Emergency Room? :headache:

What's worse is there was a couple of different ones....

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Russell, are you sure you didn't pick that card up from the "gag" section? :tiptoe:

Actually, thats not even Russel, holding the card, however he is a member here!

I would buy one and take it to work as a joke card, even if it were not intended to be so. I know I would get a good laugh every time I saw it.

yea, that does make me want to puke. his ratings are now lower then Jimmy Carters were.....:sarcasm: if thats not a sign of time for change I dont know what is.

Yep, Newt for Pres, Mitt for v/p, then I'll be so proud.

I cant see Mitt conceeding to that. especially when he thought he was a shoe-in a couple months ago

Tomorrow when I go into town I am going by Wal-mart to look for this card to take to work. Thanks for the tip on the location :)

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Russel, I guess it all depends on how much tolerance one has for the buffoon in charge. I don`t have much.

I think it's quite appropriate, given how the Kenyan has been flying all over the world, redistributing Americans' wealth.

The Kenyan? I've been a part of this org too damn long to not comment on all this awful snyde crap you people throw at the President. You don't like him? Fine, don't use caddy little unsubstantiated crap to undermine him because he's not in your political party or not a "proud conservative". And stop inventing absurd reasons for hating him. I could fill this Forum up explaining how ridiculous the Bachman's and Perry's are but I actually have respect for citizens I don't agree with. As a combat Marine I also am proudly a Progressive Democrat, admittidly a minority on this org....but I'm not going anywhere and will always speak up when the discourse feels personal to me.

BTW, "Redistributing Americans' wealth" ? I think you are referring to the sellout CEO's in this Country. If you are referring to foreign aid....as I read the amounts of foreign aid distributed, I see little change.

Raydog, we don't care if you have a conflicting opinion. You are allowed to be wrong.

BTW, Obama has told NASA that their main focus is to be a Muslim outreach program (funded by the US taxpayers, i.e. those "sellout CEO's" you referred to). Obama thinks that it is important to make Muslims feel all warm and fuzzy about their (fictitious) contributions to modern science. (Well, I suppose they have made a substantial contribution to IED/explosive vest design...)
If wasting hundreds of millions of $$$ on that isn't redistributing wealth, I don't know what is.

The Kenyan? I've been a part of this org too damn long to not comment on all this awful snyde crap you people throw at the President. You don't like him? Fine, don't use caddy little unsubstantiated crap to undermine him because he's not in your political party or not a "proud conservative". And stop inventing absurd reasons for hating him. I could fill this Forum up explaining how ridiculous the Bachman's and Perry's are but I actually have respect for citizens I don't agree with. As a combat Marine I also am proudly a Progressive Democrat, admittidly a minority on this org....but I'm not going anywhere and will always speak up when the discourse feels personal to me.

BTW, "Redistributing Americans' wealth" ? I think you are referring to the sellout CEO's in this Country. If you are referring to foreign aid....as I read the amounts of foreign aid distributed, I see little change.

Great post!:thumbup:

I don't hate on him but I do not like anything he is doing. His vacations for example. I think some people go overboard and shove their heads so far up his poop shute that it's ridiculous

Back