new gun

gmartin73

Registered
ruger sr 1911. had it transfered to my gun dealer, they got it in today. cant pick it up yet got to wait my 3 days but plan to shoot it saturday. sorry, crappy cell phone pic.

1212111634.jpg

6700.jpg

Didn't know Ruger made 1911s. Nice gun.
How much?

CWPs are easy to get it here in Florida. Get you one and then you can cash and carry.

Very nice piece of kit, looks the business straight out of the box. :thumbsup:

They took my 1911's off me after some maniac shot junior school children in Scotland, no hand guns allowed any more in the UK :banghead:

Very nice piece of kit, looks the business straight out of the box. :thumbsup:

They took my 1911's off me after some maniac shot junior school children in Scotland, no hand guns allowed any more in the UK :banghead:

I'll still never understand why people lined up to turn them in? Some things are worth fighting for aren't they?

Almost bought one of those last weekend.. Can't figure out if I want a 1911 yet or not.. I believe the Ruger has the nod if I decide to do it though!

I'll still never understand why people lined up to turn them in? Some things are worth fighting for aren't they?

At the time their where 66000 legal handguns in public hands on Firearm certificates.

At the time I considered stashing my Glock model 13, and handing in the other pistols, its a possesion law here in UK so if I'd told them I'd thrown it out to sea, there is nothing they could do about it unless they cought me with it.
Also I considered my children that where at that time only 4 and 6 years old, I would definitely have recieved a custodial sentence if they where found in my possesion.
So I took the Governments money and handed in 6 pistols. :banghead:

Best regards Stretch

thanks everybody. been wanting it for awhile. they are hard to come by. this one is actually the first one ive ever seen in person. ruger just started making them this year. i got this one from maine. msrp on them is $799. paid $639 for this one. i own 3 other rugers so this just fit in with the rest of them. i know i should get get my ccp, but i just havent done it yet.

Back