I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Christmas lights that is....:laugh:
Still have more to go and some tweeking on the lights on the hedges, also need some over in the dark corner but it's a start.

DSC_0707.jpg

DSC_0708.jpg

DSC_0709.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_0712.jpg

DSC_0713.jpg

Nice job:thumbsup: only thing to make it better would be snow:whistle:

sent from my dunce stool via Tapatalk

Here is our front and side porch....
KNG_8629.jpg
KNG_8642.jpg

We decorated the back of the house since that is what Lindsay can see from her bedroom... We put a big red L on the wall just so she never forgets during Christmas that we are thinking about her....

KNG_8652.jpg

KNG_8629.jpg

KNG_8642.jpg

KNG_8652.jpg

Got me all excited there for a second BoB :laugh: Nice displays you guys..I feel like a bum now, I didn`t even hang the plain ol` icycle lights up this year.
At least we got the tree up and decorated yesterday.

dam. gotta put my pants back on??? i won't have christmas lights this year, i hope you guys all post up pics. cap, those blue lights are friggin bright. unbelievably so.

Thanks all!

Doug, love the big red L.

NO SNOW....I like my subtropical weather.

Newman, didn't take me long. Just a couple of hours at the most. I have a routine so it goes pretty quickly. My biggest problem was the wind yesterday.

Capt the second pic of the blue lights giving off the rays is super cool!
BoB your place looks great too!

I have to admit I threw away all the lights we put around our house last year. The strings were a few years old and it took me forever to get them all working!!!!! This year we put lights in our trees and decorations around outside but I don't think icicle lights will be hanging like yalls.

So, where is the pic of Randy (laying on the ground wore out from doing all the work) :)

A lot of lights for someone who won't see a speck of SNOW :moon:

that polar bears mechanical isnt BoB, his head moves right?, we have one like it, but he stayed in storage this year as all our lights did, but i am digg'n your guys lights, the L is a good touch Doug im sure she really likes them.

Back