I'd like to tell all you

BigBadDodge

Registered
that are in warm climates or going on the toy runs, that you all suck:laugh:

Took the bike outta the family room last weekend for a short shakedown run before it got cold, left it in the garage for the toys for tots ride tomorrow, and woke up to 8" of snow this morning:banghead:

snow1.jpg

Thats not a big problem, just buy this set of tire's, LOL

Snow_Busa_4.jpg

I lived in Iceland for 11 years, and got so fed up with snow. I never want to dig another car out of it.

How pretty! Aside from the whole cold thing, no riding for months on end, slush, gray skies, added commute time, fender benders, shoveling walks and or driveways, I think snow is awesome...:whistle: You enjoy that.
I have to get ready for my ride to work...hmmm, 65 now, 82 later I can wear a compression top with my perf leather. :laugh:

IMG_1956.jpg

Going to be 50 degrees here in the morning, I think I will take the bike in to work.

We have 3 planned toy runs here in December :rofl:

They should let you snowmobile ride for toys :poke: :laugh:

We have 3 planned toy runs here in December :rofl:

They should let you snowmobile ride for toys :poke: :laugh:

Actually I used to do that when I lived in Newfoundland every year and loved it, now i'm getting sick of the snow and want to move but trying to find a job is a pain in the ass with not knowing where I want to go kinda sucks.

The trade off I've noticed for sunny climates and year around ridding seasons is.. roads that are highly trafficed and simply too straight line boring to ride on period.
I'll gladly take a 4 month down time every year to have the beautiful hills, hollows, and almost traffic/police free back woods twisties here in the Ozarks.:thumbsup:

Got the dirt bike, so I still ride year around anyway.:laugh:

The trade off I've noticed for sunny climates and year around ridding seasons is.. roads that are highly trafficed and simply too straight line boring to ride on period.
I'll gladly take a 4 month down time every year to have the beautiful hills, hollows, and almost traffic/police free back woods twisties here in the Ozarks.:thumbsup:

Got the dirt bike, so I still ride year around anyway.:laugh:

I can understand that. When I get tired of these long flat roads in February I just go for a swim at the beach :laugh:

Guess you got a tad more on the north side of town than we did way down here in Highlands Ranch :laugh:

It'll be melted in a few days and I'll be riding again.

I can understand that. When I get tired of these long flat roads in February I just go for a swim at the beach :laugh:

If I lived around the coast like that, I'd have a boat and wouldn't even bother with a bike. I can see where the water sport end would be great fun, but trying to ride there would bore me to tears in no time.
But, since I don't, and never will be able to, make the $250-$300K pr year it would take to really enjoy living there, I'm very happy here. Winter and all.

Please don't think I make that kind of Ching but I am still happy. Sure I miss the twisties but there are other benefits for living here too, like scantily clad ladies year round :laugh:

You don't have to make anywhere near that to be happy here believe me I know :laugh:

Please don't think I make that kind of Ching but I am still happy. Sure I miss the twisties but there are other benefits for living here too, like scantily clad ladies year round :laugh:

You don't have to make anywhere near that to be happy here believe me I know :laugh:

Your a crepe old man! :laugh:

I woke up from a weekend cold feeling like crap. The low was in the lower 40's. Said to hell with it. Put the trickled on the bike. Buddy gave me a ride to work. It was cold.

Back