Waiting at court

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
Waiting with the wifey at the courthouse for court with her deadbeat ex husband. cant stand this dbag and trying really hard not to say anything to him that will cause me to do something dumb while in the courthouse. Wish me luck so I can control myself.

Woooosaw my friend, woooosaw. Count to ten and take a deep breath, no need for you to get locked up over a deadbeat. Trust me, I been there!

Dont stoop to his level, you are better than that. I am in same boat with my wife and my ex. They hate each other, but I dont have to worry about my ex coming around.

There are no pros to this..... Wait until later to get him back...now’s not the time or the place. All you will do is give him ammo while taking away any and all creditability away from Amy.

The thing that gets me mad is he will text her all sorts of messed up things, then plead with her the day before court to not let them lock him up. Then he talks crap on me when im the one supporting his kids and giving them a father figure unlike him who could care less about his kids. Really this guy is breathing air that would be better suited for someone better. Ive never hated a person so much in my life.....

The thing that gets me mad is he will text her all sorts of messed up things, then plead with her the day before court to not let them lock him up. Then he talks crap on me when im the one supporting his kids and giving them a father figure unlike him who could care less about his kids. Really this guy is breathing air that would be better suited for someone better. Ive never hated a person so much in my life.....

Sounds to me like your a good dad. Do the right thing and raise his kids like your own and show them a good example by doing the right thing. You can beat on him later.

Oh I know kevin. Hes a text mesaage hardazz. Everytime ive ever seen him he acts all tough and more than a few times ive told him to get tough and hes done nothing. Just hate ppl like him. He waits until hes around the block to start talking crap.

I hear ya. I got to spend the night in county lock up for knocking out my twins biological "father". It felt great and was worth it.....until I saw the boys that is. Then I got to hear about how I beat up there daddy, then I felt like crap. You think its worth it but really its not going to change anything, it wont even stop him from talking crap.

Ya I know. With my personality its difficult. If anything happens ill be sure to smile for the mugshot and post it here....

I listen to this and makes me so grateful that I've made good decisions in my life and the results has been astonishing.

My rule has always been "Never get involved with women who have underaged children" it ALWAYS creates problems!

If you are having anger management problems dealing with HER kid's daddy there is a man in a dark suit wearing a bowtie that can help you deal with these issues!

that idea has came to mind, except with a sledgehammer......
u got my vote. cowards like that who hide behind their phone and send harassing texts to their ex just to get a rise out of them because they arent man enough to say it in person need a good ass kicken imo. that seems to be the only things punks like that respond to.

Id prolly be too busy getn my shoes dirty with his face.......breath james breath.....ok completely calm....for now

I listen to this and makes me so grateful that I've made good decisions in my life and the results has been astonishing.

My rule has always been "Never get involved with women who have underaged children" it ALWAYS creates problems!

If you are having anger management problems dealing with HER kid's daddy there is a man in a dark suit wearing a bowtie that can help you deal with these issues!

I stayed outta the court side of this until he disappeared for a year with one of the older kids. now I simply go with my wife for suppport because the few times she has gone by herself he always starts crap with her when im not with her.

Well, don't. I took mine out of the picture. Gave the wife a months worth of child support. It made a huge and lasting difference in my home and basically removed all power and control he was being allowed. When he comes to pick up his daughter for his annual visit at Christmas he'll be served. Merry Christmas. My real fun comes in 2012 when his behavior and annual income gets thoroughly reviewed in family court.

I raised all my wifes children withou ever asking for one dime of support. Thier loss

Don't worry about it , just let it go .I wanted to do the same thing but just let Karma do it job , YOUR kids will realize when they get older what was happening . My kids sperm donor sees on FB and in life that they call ME dad and Daddy but never want to go see him Ect, ect... and you know that has to hurt !:laugh:

Back