Damn this is a great countr

gurrera

Registered
Damn this is a great country

This morning I went to sign my dogs up for welfare. At first the lady
said, "Dogs are not eligible to draw welfare." So I explained to her that my dogs
are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English, and have no frigging
clue who their Daddy's are. Yet they expect me to feed them, provide them with housing,
plus pay for medical care. So the welfare lady looked in her policy book to
see what it takes to qualify.

My dogs get their first checks Friday.:laugh:

If that is truly how you feel, maybe you should move to Republican land where everyone has a job and pays taxes because all your fellow countrymen do not outsource jobs. For pleasure you can screw little boys and women that you are not married to all while trolling the men’s room for your next secret man on man rendezvous. Don’t worry, your wife and other countrymen will not denounce you if deny it was you in the video tape and all the other evidence was fabricated by your enemies (the people who like welfare). In this place you get to keep telling lies until they become the truth, like I am Christ like but I hate everything and have no tolerance for other that don’t follow my extreme way of thinking.:beerchug:

If that is truly how you feel, maybe you should move to Republican land where everyone has a job and pays taxes because all your fellow countrymen do not outsource jobs. For pleasure you can screw little boys and women that you are not married to all while trolling the men’s room for your next secret man on man rendezvous. Don’t worry, your wife and other countrymen will not denounce you if deny it was you in the video tape and all the other evidence was fabricated by your enemies (the people who like welfare). In this place you get to keep telling lies until they become the truth, like I am Christ like but I hate everything and have no tolerance for other that don’t follow my extreme way of thinking.:beerchug:

I totally agree!! Little racist if you ask me.

I didn't see anywhere in the OP mentioning the dog's color...so again you resort to name calling since you can't find any better a logical argument....It would seem to me that ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS should be concerned about outsiders getting free bennies, living off YOUR dime taking what limitied resources we have available for other AMERICAN CITIZENS. But what I would say is equalling Republicans to Pedophiles was as equally or more out of line.

mixed in color

I didn't see anywhere in the OP mentioning the dog's color...so again you resort to name calling since you can't find any better a logical argument....It would seem to me that ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS should be concerned about outsiders getting free bennies, living off YOUR dime taking what limitied resources we have available for other AMERICAN CITIZENS. But what I would say is equalling Republicans to Pedophiles was as equally or more out of line.

I never called a Republican a pedophile even though there are some that are just like there are some that are Democrat, black, white, young, old, male and female.

Maybe I should have said, Republican Land is a place that you can be a total hypocrite. A place where your words mean more than your actions and implausible deniability by the elite is accepted as truth. A place where you can claim to be a Great American and Devout Christian while despising and turning your back on those here who are in need all while providing aid to foreign lands ruled by tyrants because there are future profits there.

Excuse me for caring about the less fortunate. also excuse me for thinking that maybe the greed of the elite had something to do with this welfare state of mind.

I don't know the current statistics, but I had a friend that did a paper in the 70's and he found that 50% of those on the system were white. Taking color out of this thread. I don't know anything about how it works, never been in it, but at my ripe old age, thinking about all the taxes I've paid and all the giving that I've done. I personally think it's time for all to carry themselves. It is a totally failed system. Nothing wrong with taking care of someone who absolutely can't or mailing checks to those who have paid into a system for most of their lives. Doesn't matter what i think it will only get worse in the future and will more than likely crush this nation. If that makes me a racist then I guess I'm a racist :laugh:

Not very "little".... it is completely racist.
is that racism or realilty? appears to be more reality to me.

work hard! those on wellfare depend on you.....:whistle:

entitlements in this country make me sick and if someone wants to poke fun at them at their expense thats too dam bad. get off ur lazy ass and get a JOB so those entitlements can go to our war vets, disabled elderly, abandoned children, car accident victims, mentally ill, etc... those who actually DESERVE our FREE handouts.

these people want to have seeds planted in them every other year by different fathers so I can pay for their irresponsible behavior or come to this country and have anchor babbies and never learn how to speak English so they cannot find a job in a country that speaks English and remain lazy and unemployed. I dont think so! nothing racist about that. just cold hard facts!

I dont see the orientals, portuguese or any others coming here bleeding our system dry just because they CAN.

Republican Land is a place that you can be a total hypocrite. A place where your words mean more than your actions and implausible deniability by the elite is accepted as truth. A place where you can claim to be a Great American and Devout Christian while despising and turning your back on those here who are in need all while providing aid to foreign lands ruled by tyrants because there are future profits there.

Excuse me for caring about the less fortunate. also excuse me for thinking that maybe the greed of the elite had something to do with this welfare state of mind.

Well that might work for you if you were completely oblivious to the truth. I can only recall one time and I'm thinking it lasted two years in my life time where republicans controlled congress and the white house. Just something to think about. If I'm wrong I apologize in advance. I think to a degree even the best of us are hypocrites at one point or another in our lives. I thought Christianity was to be despised nowadays. All at once it's a reference :poke:
That's hypocrisy :whistle: Anyway plenty of bad could be heaped on either party. It's really sad that we think of party, when we should be thinking of America. Don't know about you but I pray that those in charge stop thinking about party and themselves and start thinking about America.

I am equally offended by cheap white trash as I am of those of any other color, race, creed or religion. Come here legally, work hard, stay out of trouble, assimiliate, pledge your allegiance to THIS COUNTRY, pay your taxes and raise your own children and family WITHOUT the government's assistance and you are OK in my book. It's the entitlement attitude I can't hardly stand. The only thing you are GARANTEED here is the PURSUIT of happiness.

I don't mean to offend anyone but I am a "take care of home first" type of person. I know too many college graduates that are out-of-work or under-worked because someone with a green card is working hard and paying taxes or jobs were moved over seas for cheap labor. There are companies that are lobbying to increase work visas for technical positions because they say the US work force is just not skilled enough. The reality is these workers are an investment in emerging markets instead of the US.

The way I see it, immigrants, legal or illegal, are not the problem, its the people who hire them.

I don't mean to offend anyone but I am a "take care of home first" type of person. I know too many college graduates that are out-of-work or under-worked because someone with a green card is working hard and paying taxes or jobs were moved over seas for cheap labor. There are companies that are lobbying to increase work visas for technical positions because they say the US work force is just not skilled enough. The reality is these workers are an investment in emerging markets instead of the US.

The way I see it, immigrants, legal or illegal, are not the problem, its the people who hire them.
I would hope that the vast majority of us feel that way. Unfortunately businesses nowadays think about the bottom line and stock holders and could give two chits about working Americans.

Back