Vette Vs Vette! Which would win in a race?

They going to love their insurance rates next year

if they can find someone to insure them.

they didnt do anything different then 1000's of others do every day. they both didnt lose control. only one lost control and slammed into the other.

Looking at the surroundings, it's amazing a pedestrian wasn't involved. These morons deserve everything they get and then some.

That is TOOOO funny.. And there's a lot of races that go on in that part of the Woodlands.. You'd have to see it to understand it.. The roads are level, long and straight.. Perfect for light to light. Not saying to go race.. just saying the roads kind of invite you to it.

I really can't say "Those idiots" because anyone who has passion about cars has street race a time or two. Me included.. I grew up with parents that we'd all race to the other side of town to beat each other home. Most everyone who's ever driven has raced, drove fast, or something.. So I don't think they should have a warrant for their arrest. I think they will pay enough. Ok, make them pay for the damages to the grass and what not. But illegal road races are probably almost as old as the car itself. If there was a warrant for every illegal action, who where could honestly say they wouldn't be or would have been in jail.

I sure hope they arrest those rotten criminals for drag racing :whistle: Just a month ago a grocery store got robbed at gun point in a neighboring town, it took the police 2.5 hrs to show up and the station was less than 5 miles away. They must have lots of extra time in Woodland.

No.. They have their priorities.. They are looking for two vets caught on video drag racing.. Who has time for a grocery store robbery when they can examine the video of two vets racing to get warrents. lol

No.. They have their priorities.. They are looking for two vets caught on video drag racing.. Who has time for a grocery store robbery when they can examine the video of two vets racing to get warrents. lol

And by vets you mean like most Corvette owners, right? WW2 vets... :laugh:

HTC EVO 3G with tapatalk.

Back