My final project for my HTML5 class

nabusa

Registered
I'm not very imagineative but this lay out is the best I could think of. What do you guys think, this isn't the final out come yet. We have to make a website of whatever we want and I picked the busa. Tell me what you guys think and some pointers would be great Click Me!

Pad the left and right margins of the text so that it doesn't but up against the border. If you are using div s or table tags, you should be able to set a style for that. By the way the font is not a good choice for an informative web page. Use transitions so that the changes to the page are not glaring.

Good luck!

Here's my :2cents:

• Apply a more readable font to the DIV holding your content - say, veranda or even plain old arial.
  • Add left and right padding to the DIV - a good 15-20 pixels, at least. You don't want your text jacked up right against container DIV - text needs to "stand off" a little bit for better presentation/readability.
  • Bring your title (Suzuki Hayabusa) inboard about that same 20-ish pixels (i.e.: padding-left:20px)
  • When using Mozilla FireFox 8.0, the round-beveled white-ish border images appear to be missing from the top and left side of the container DIV.
  • In Micro$oft Internet Explorer ver 8, all image borders are missing altogether.
  • Same recommendations for your "Drag Racing" page
  • If you're going to stick with a black background, you links should be lightly colored; don't let them stay the default blue for unvisited, and default purple for visited. Go with something like cyan for unvisited, yellow for visited. Or just cyan regardless of new or visited.

Does that help any? :beerchug:

I don't have the expertise to give you advice on the layout or technical but you should have someone read it for spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors before you submit it. There are several that I saw.

Back