didn't see this one coming

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
The so called super comittee is set to fail today..... what a joke.... they should all be fired for stealing their paychecks!!!

The so called super comittee is set to fail today..... what a joke.... they should all be fired for stealing their paychecks!!!

My friend, they steal their paycheck regardless of being on a "special super committee" or not.

Instead of pushing the burden onto the rest of the country by cutting services, jobs and benefits, let's say they vote for a salary cut, no increase for the next 5 years and reduce the retirement packages to something reasonable for themselves and their constituents and the rest of the US Govt. fat cats past and present.

Yeah right...:whistle: I cant live on $400,000 a year retirement...boohooo.

Color me shocked. The Republicans handed this one to the Dems, most of the cuts come out of Defense which is where Obama wanted it to come from anyway. Makes the Republicans look like idiots they should have held their ground 4 months ago, even defaulted if necessary.

I usually don't get too emotional about the workings of our government in Washington--I mean-like I think anything will ever change? But this one's got me steamed. Because of their childlike bickering--the stock market took a wild reaction. Well guess what? While all those fat cats are making their millions in Washington, the rest of us are taking it on the chin in the market. What they DON'T do directly effects us. My retirment is in the market-and I'm losing because of the do nothing congress.Sorry for the rant but I'm steamed! I would say vote them out of office, but then they go work for some lobby group making tons of money! Makes me sick--:banghead:

I just wonder how much of our tax dollars were spent for this committee who was doomed from the start....

I just wonder how much of our tax dollars were spent for this committee who was doomed from the start....

sadly I find myself asking this about way more of what they are doing than not. For example, how many tens or hundreds of millions were were spent on figuring out if some jock shot up with steroids....I mean really if we figured out how much wasted time/money/expense went into these bullpoop things we could probably cut what they needed to do in this super committee in half or more :banghead:

these guys have it better than a weather person. If a weather person gets it right 50-70% they will most often be employed a long time. It seems congress can get it wrong 80-90% of the time and are not only re-elected but get into the top most tax brackets every year once they are past their first year in office :banghead:

Newt Gingrich had this one pegged from the get go. When Obama appointed this super committee Newt spoke out in one of the debates that this was simply a political move and the committee had no chance of success. Now it appears Newt hit the nail square on the head!

With my very own representive "Senator Fatty Patty Murray" leading the committee how could anyone expect success :dunno:

Go Newt! :bowdown:

sadly I find myself asking this about way more of what they are doing than not. For example, how many tens or hundreds of millions were were spent on figuring out if some jock shot up with steroids....I mean really if we figured out how much wasted time/money/expense went into these bullpoop things we could probably cut what they needed to do in this super committee in half or more :banghead:

Just wait until January when they start trying to figure out a way to fix the BCS and American Idol.

Just wait until January when they start trying to figure out a way to fix the BCS and American Idol.

the sad thing, you are right, congress will somehow get their noses into that too .... :banghead:

Back