Geico Insurance! lol

GNBRETT

Registered
If I see one more Geico insurance commerical im gonna take my gun out and shoot a hole right thru my TV!:banghead:

has anyone here actually ever called Geico up and got a rate for a motorcycle or car? LMAO.... they have the absolutely WORST rates ive have ever heard of in my entire life. they are easily 40-50% higher then my current insurance. what a joke!

I ditched Geico for my auto's and put everything together with my home. But they had the best rate for my bike....$264/yr and was just recently quoted over $500 with Allstate which I have home & auto with (good deal on those minus the bike).

I ditched Geico for my auto's and put everything together with my home. But they had the best rate for my bike....$264/yr and was just recently quoted over $500 with Allstate which I have home & auto with (good deal on those minus the bike).

Ditto for me. House and cars are with Met Life as I get group rates through work. They sent me to Progressive for bike insurance but Geico blew them out of the water.

i do see most cars at work using geico. I work in the city and I would say 80% of the people I encounter have geico. I just assumed they had the best rates. otherwise why is everyone using them. their auto rates suk.

a lot of these people are high risk drivers and I have zero friends that use geico for their car insurance. their auto rates are almost laughable comparred to other large insurance companies. my insurance is $425 a year for my bike. they quoted me at like $900 on my bike. wat are they quoting you? I dont even pay nearly $900 for my car. car is like $600 a year thru amica.

State Farm. Multi cars and 1 home. Married. I think i got away with around 340/ year fullcoverage with 500 deductible.

Gieco for me. 2 cars and 3 bikes. Best Rate !!!! but I am constantly checking around. A lot depends on your Zip Code

In my area (N. Va./DC area) Geico was very good for cars and terrible rates for motorcycles. Progressive was the best by far for bikes and was a several hundred dollars more for cars... I'm insuring 4 cars and 4 motorcycles.

Thery were the cheapest one around here and I use the term "cheap" loosely very loosely :laugh:

I hate them.!!!! When first came to this country I was paying 270.00 a month for an 07 Camry. I figured it was because of my age and new license. Went from a gsxr 600 to my busa an they wanted $4800.00 a year !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, almost 5 grand!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I just laughed and hung up the phone. I got Allstate on the bike an progressive on my car.!! I'm in the Tampa area.!!

Gieco for me. 2 cars and 3 bikes. Best Rate !!!! but I am constantly checking around. A lot depends on your Zip Code

Hahaha,,,It almost ALL comes down to where you live,,even with a good credit rating,your zip will determine the outcome,,was quoted over $2500/yr about 5 years ago,was 51yrs.old/nothing on record/good credit rating,,,,can't even imagine if I had a few tickets and bad credit,,HAHAHA,,they're a joke in my part of the country,,,

I have Geico for two vehicles and two motorcycles....zip code does affect rates!

Back