Opinions plz---My website

Need to make it a little more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. The text at the top on your homepage isnt visible well. One of your selections on the left side overlaps (ex. Fans Motors and Assemblies).

Get rid of the intro thing or redo it. It moves way to fast to understand and the pictures arent good quality.

The houses in the backgound of your page? Im not seeing how that intertwines with car parts...

Just giving you honest opinions you asked for :beerchug:

The snowflakes(or whatever they are) are distracting. People will be visiting your site to look for parts etc... Them dropping down gives that Myspace effect and not business.

Seen one typographical error. Orings should be O-rings. Unless you do it different in your country. Then I apologize for pointing that out.

However, off to a great start! :thumbsup:

The text at the top is unreadable if you can't change it try changing the color/font or place the text in a box or adding outlining to it, those templates usually have a good amount of editing tools available.

1. Broken Link to the intro page. Also the intro page will just sit there unless you click "skip intro". it should forward to this page after the intro.
2. For businesses, you want a solid background. preferably white. in this theme, you can probably grab some light orange and will be OK.
3. I cant read that...
4. there is an error with your car there..
5. page counter should be at the bottom of the page if you are going to use it. I personally think it is tacky, but its not that serious. if you are using it only to check site traffic, there are other methods to check that at the administrative level.

You mention that you cannot change the colors around. I disagree, all templates you purchase, or use, will give you the source code. If you have the source code, you can change any aspect of anything in this site. If you do not have the know-how, there are some low grade web designers that cost little to nothing and can make those changes for you. I would offer, but I have a very large project now and don't have time. Also the snowflakes need to go. If you are looking for a seasonal feel to the site, add something off to the side that is stationary.

:beerchug:

site.jpg

site.jpg

It's the template I'm using...I can't change those things

If you run a business, pay to have a professional site made. In this day and age, a website is like the front of a store; and impression is everything. I don't mean to rag on you in any way, just giving my honest feedback; but that website in no way installs confidence in me to purchase from it.

If you run a business, pay to have a professional site made. In this day and age, a website is like the front of a store; and impression is everything. I don't mean to rag on you in any way, just giving my honest feedback; but that website in no way installs confidence in me to purchase from it.
x2. for $500 you could have one made up that looks a lot more professional then that. search around. a lot of college students can put together some really great websites for dirt cheap.

I do appreciate the rag...I trust you guys...that's y I brought it here. Problem is to find someone in trinidad who will do this for a broken pocket....if anyone knows somebody let me know....this almost at best as I can do for now on my own with no HTML knowledge.....

I do appreciate the rag...I trust you guys...that's y I brought it here. Problem is to find someone in trinidad who will do this for a broken pocket....if anyone knows somebody let me know....this almost at best as I can do for now on my own with no HTML knowledge.....

Lots of folks can help you out, just depends on what you need exactly, more specifically do you want a page that presents information or a page that allows people to buy items. The first you can probably get from what you are working with now. The second, you will need to likely completely revamp that site. I know a few folks, not sure how available they are but I can reach out to them if you let me know what you are looking for exactly and what budget you can afford for the work.

If you go to W3Schools Online Web Tutorials you can learn HTML yourself so you can make your site easier on the eyes. It's not to complicated.

Back