My hamburger dinner

kml

Donating Member
Registered
10 oz inside round pattie, hand ground with fresh thyme, fresh pork fat, kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper, topped with vine ripened hot house tomatoes, pickles, red onions, mozzarella, cheddar, shredded romaine lettuce, real mayonnaise and Dijon mustard all served on a toasted poppy seed kaiser.

Oh yeah, some Stella to wash it down.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

cheers
ken

hamburger 001.jpg

Ooohh that sounds so good!!!!:thumbsup:

If you like Bacon burgers, substitute bacon for the fresh pork fat. Gets the same results with the added benefit of extra flavor throughout the burger.

Nice chef! Real Mayonnaise, most palates wouldn't appreciate.
Looks really good. I just changed up our burger mix, Round, Sirloin, Short rib. It's really juicy and quite tasty. Cost a bit more but what the hay, the quality and taste is what I'm selling!
How is the Stella in a can? I can honestly say I have never had one. Love it on draught.

Well, I guess we are having burgers tonight for Veterans Day! Last time I made them the patties were 1/2 pound each and tasted fantastic. Thanks for sharing and making all of us wish we were there.

That would look 10X better if you lost all that rabbit food thats piled up on there. looks good though I'm going to have to try that pork fat thing.:thumbsup:

Ooohh that sounds so good!!!!:thumbsup:If you like Bacon burgers, substitute bacon for the fresh pork fat. Gets the same results with the added benefit of extra flavor throughout the burger.
That works great. Ham is tasty too.cheersken

Nice chef! Real Mayonnaise, most palates wouldn't appreciate. Looks really good. I just changed up our burger mix, Round, Sirloin, Short rib. It's really juicy and quite tasty. Cost a bit more but what the hay, the quality and taste is what I'm selling!How is the Stella in a can? I can honestly say I have never had one. Love it on draught.

Love the Stella in a can, never had the draught.
Short ribs, that's a good idea.

cheers
ken

Back