Next time they ask you for your cell at the airport..

busa-saga

Registered
..dont be surprised why.

cell gun.JPG

cell gun.JPG

thats disturbing. I have seen numerous items turned into guns but have yet to see one that complex. good to know

because we have many idiots that would love to kill cops or hijack another plane. it is pretty kool tho....:laugh:

Now why is it that you instantly think somebody would do bad things with it?
Looks like a fine rabbit gun if you ask me :)

I had a Stinger pen pistol in .22 years ago. What a cool little thing it was.

because we have many idiots that would love to kill cops or hijack another plane. it is pretty kool tho....:laugh:

Or because honest people could carry these and would love to kill people who kill cops or try to hijack planes :whistle:

if thats the case then why does it need to be hidden? guns like this are terrible inaccurate anyway.

Guns have to be hidden because certain people believe all guns are evil and only evil people carry them. That's my thought on it. I realize that a 2" barrel can't be very accurate, but it would be at 6" away.. :beerchug:

WTH would soemone even make this....
That is a great weapon for self defense if you think about it.. One should carry a gun for self defense but when you're being robbed at gunpoint robber has his already out and most likely pointed at you. Trying to draw out your weapon will not be easy he has the advantage, if the phone is your gun all you need is a moment of distraction on his part to cap that fool, my only complaint it's a 22 should be at least a 9mm.

not bad design... not effective i would think as cc weapon. i like the hairbrush dagger cold sterl makes in zylon. or the walking stick swords they make..why not a walking stick .45?

What about if you was being robbed and someone said give me your wallet and phone, get your phone gun out and bang.

Back