For all you Alabama fans......

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Big game tomorrow and I have 3 words to say........ROLL TIDE ROLL:thumbsup:

Now for a lil Lynard Skynyard.

B.O.B, thanks for the Skynard. Brings back memories of my good old days with foot to the floor and great music. Good look on the "ROLL TIDE ROLL".

Ahh the state anthem! :thumbsup:

In a bit over 24 hrs we will find out this years BCS National Champion.

Good luck with the Roll Tide Roll, but I hope the chant at the end of the day will be "GEAUX TIGERS".:beerchug:

Good luck with the Roll Tide Roll, but I hope the chant at the end of the day will be "GEAUX TIGERS".:beerchug:

I hope both teams have the game of their seasons and the best team wins. Either way there is no other team in the country that can beat either one. IMHO

2 great teams will take the feild, only 1 will walk away a winner. So in advance I would like to aplogize to all the Alabama fans for the a$$ whooping they will be toting when LSU stomps the Tide into a mud hole.

2 great teams will take the feild, only 1 will walk away a winner. So in advance I would like to aplogize to all the Alabama fans for the a$$ whooping they will be toting when LSU stomps the Tide into a mud hole.

Make your words sweet because you never know when you will have to eat them.

Just say'n. ;)

Thank God it will not be on ABC. If I have to listen to Bret Musburger I would shout myself. Oh yea ROLL TIDE!

Average, the average tic price for the game is $750!!!!!
Wowzers!

And oh yeah this is for you...

around the bowl and down the hole

roll tide roll

Bamabowlgame.jpg

If ya wanna go to heaven and walk the streets of gold you have to know the password which is Roll Tide Roll!

What a first half!! Two great teams playing their hearts out! Gonna be a nail biter.

Back