My magazine debut

BigBadDodge

Registered
For years and years of building cool rides i've never had anything in a magazine (mostly due to never sending anything in)

Picked up the new issue of diesel world magazine and made the results list from the dyno at ATS's diesels on the mountain back in august, not much but i'll take it(I'm number 8)

Sad thing is the tuning wasnt quite cooperating with the 2 day old injectors and couldnt get it to spool right, 2 weeks later i did 687/1490 on the same dyno:banghead::banghead:

2011-11-02_170250.jpg

#1 is making 1400hp and 2500tq from a 2001 2500 chevy? holy crap! I'm sure I have no clue what the purpose of something like that is but it has to be a hellova ride :)

#1 is making 1400hp and 2500tq from a 2001 2500 chevy? holy crap! I'm sure I have no clue what the purpose of something like that is but it has to be a hellova ride :)

Thats actually still a street truck, he drives it to most of the events and were talking around the country.

He's aiming for 2k horses this weekend in california i believe, at this event he made i think 700 on fuel and sprayed it to 1400....he said he is making 1300 now and trying to spray it to 2k

Gettin ready to stretch the straps, this was when i did 687/1490 same guy that took pic took video but didnt turn out so hot off his phone
ats.jpg

So next time I need to move ill just call u to drag the house to a new location?

Pretty sure we could work something out :laugh:

I actually do still tow with this thing, drive it daily, along with the dynos and drag racing. More i can put behind the happier i am have yet to find something i went oh wow thats to heavy with :rofl:

Back