He fell..

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
That's the story..

315788_1914598083659_1803177664_1295557_1443010703_n.jpg

:rofl:

See even a simple slip and fall can result in serious injuries.
That's why he should have had his gear on :)

Maybe he was born with weak bones? :laugh:

Woooww!! I guess In Augusta they have better and harder concrete sidewalks. Hahahahaha!!

He would have been fine if he had one of those alert necklaces. "Help I've fallen and had my arse beat".

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Why do you care ? :dunno:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Because rallying behind BS stories or topics only polarizes us. Some might see this story as good others bad, do we really need that? I know our Service Members are doing other things we can give them props for instead of some BS vigilante story.

As a Marine, would you rather be remembered for your courage to protect your country against foreign enemies or your ability to beat up a shoplifter?

Can't find it on Snopes at all. Didn't know it was proven fake. You don't have to respond to it if you don't feel its true, ya know..

This story has been around a few years. Originally there was a pic of the entire news paper that showed the date. The date didn't correspond to the Toys for Tots events. The paper denied they ever ran the story.

I prefer real heros but if you feel lies about vigilante style justice is beneficial, then keep supporting it.:beerchug:

Back