thank you Jesus...

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
just found out my wife has been cheating on my for months, and that she's moving in this next week with her new boyfriend. suspicions confirmed, and i'm now able to move the f on. first things first, ordering busa parts, lol.

That sux Bro! At least you know and can move on with no reticence. Best wishes to you!!

Via Tapatalk

**** brother, it don't get no easier than this. i can move on without feeling bad. already deleted all the pix i had of her. just gotta get the financials in order and get papers signed. 6 months until i can get it all done.

hey tuf, you'd better be ready for some track days when i get there in may.

**** brother, it don't get no easier than this. i can move on without feeling bad. already deleted all the pix i had of her. just gotta get the financials in order and get papers signed. 6 months until i can get it all done.

I never understood why people get rid of pictures and such of their EX. Really... Didn't you love her? Wasn't good at the time of those pictures?

I never understood why people get rid of pictures and such of their EX. Really... Didn't you love her? Wasn't good at the time of those pictures?

Either do i, but i think people do it so they can try and forget about them completely.

At least you can go dip in the pool with other women now.

For some it helps with closure and to move on by removing as much as possible. Break the ties to the past....all of them.

Via Tapatalk

Hey ogre,.maybe if u pray to jesus hard enuf, the ex will.get herpes.....just sayin

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Dirty pics get posted on the internet and links sent to friends, family, co-workers and If ya know the guy that runs the big TV at the stadium, he gets a link too. Normal pics get deleted and banished from memory, she not worth the brain or hard drive space. And no, Im not bitter at all...

Ogre- Movin on up bro, good riddens to bad rubbish

i was actually trying to decide what to do with the nudie pix i had. i was thinking take the high road and just delete them.

Brother, you have no problems with the Lord on you side.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Hope your sorted real soon, best regards Stretch

i was actually trying to decide what to do with the nudie pix i had. i was thinking take the high road and just delete them.

I can get rid of them for you :beerchug:

How low of her to be doing that. I kinda wish mine was cheating on me and it would make this easier :lol:

dude, that's what i was saying like a week ago. my prayers were finally answered. i asked God to show me what i needed to do, and boom. too easy.

Back