Please vote

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Local school here in Milwaukee is in the top 10 for the Glee Give a Note Vote. If they win they get $50K for the school. Like all schools they need the help

You can vote 1 time each day from each IP address.

Thank you to the .Org family for any and all hope.

http://www.gleegiveanote.com/vote_details.php?id=129

Done!! I believe the Arts are so important in the schools but it is the first thing that is cut. People just don't understand the importance and the economic impact of the arts .

Hope ya don't mind but I didn't vote for this school today, I voted for the Phil Campbell Elementary, High School who's band room was destroyed in the tornado's that hit Alabama last April. As some of you may know the band programs in schools are near and dear to my heart since I have a lil drummer boy of my own. I'll get your school tomorrow. :)

Clicked the link then vote, but it says I already voted today? Maybe cuz I'm on my iPhone... I'll try again at home.

Clicked the link then vote, but it says I already voted today? Maybe cuz I'm on my iPhone... I'll try again at home.

you can only vote once a day from each IP address. So you should be able to vote daily from home, your smart phone and from work if you vote before someone else does. That would be 3 votes a day per person.
That will go along way in getting them to first place.

Thank you to everyone who has voted. I knew we could count on the .Org to keep these programs running at this school.

Back