You can find ANYTHING on Craigslist!

04Duramax

Registered
I have no clue ow I even ran across this rare gem of an ad.. but I figured I'd share... plus you have the option to "try them out before you buy them"

NO I WAS NOT SEARCHING for this item in particular! :laugh:

men thong or underwear

Oh whatever scott, u werent looking for that my a$$, ur color too haha

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna go try em on with no intentions of buying and completely waste his time, that'll learn him....

Droidy Droid

Check the backstrap for skidmarks first :thumbsup:

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

What was your search string? It boggles the mind how this could come up under normal searching.

tapatalk - on my HTC ERIS rooted with cyanogen mod 7

I was in the clothing section... I have no clue why I just go on there to poke around and there it was about 1/2 way thru the page.. so I clicked on it.. blew my mind hahahaha... That and because he offers free test drives on them..

It's not that you found it that bothers me... I'll let all probable jokes there alone.. But the try before you by kind of gets me..

FIRST, who wants to buy second hand undies... Ok. Don't answer that.. You did find them.. Oh.. I said no jokes about that.. my bad.. And there's probably a fetish for second hand sausage socks.....

Second...... And most bothersom..... The guy (or gal.. Her's may be bigger than mine.. never know now days)... Is the person with the final offer and the lucky soul to take those home... How many have come before...Nevermind.. I really don't want to know this either...

Thanks for sharing.... ok.. maybe not.. er.. well... Ok.. I think I'm just going to leave now.. hahaha.:poke:

i think i just threw up a little in my mouth! :banghead: i DO NOT want to know anything more about this entire transaction!! :laugh:

My wife was looking through craigslist one time and she found clean, lightly used bedroom toys.Says stepped up to the next size so these arent needed anymore.Talk about gross.

Back