bad dreams

red1100cc

Registered
i woke up about an hour ago. bad dreams.
i dreamt i was in a small plane with Cody Davies (a good friend), and im not shure who was flying the plane. another friend i believe.
anyway, who ever was flying (i think it might have been my sister???) decided to do a roll and then fly really low through a canyon.
well things go bad right about here, when we are loosing altitude fast and crash land into some lodge pole pine. the plane tumbles, spins and breaks apart.
all 3 of us get out ok. were alive.
one of my fingers looks like a splintered broomstick, and i cant stand for long with out doubling over.
i can smell the smell of the trees and hear the water running in the creek a few dozen yards away.
i look again at my splintered nub. how strange it looks like the broken end of a broomstick. i know my fingernail is missing.
Cody comes up to me and begins telling me "im sorry , im sorry, there destroyed brother! there......" Waa??? whats destroyed?
i get up and begin to servey the scene. i again fall to the ground and double over crying as i now see what he is talking about.
my Hayabusa or what is left of it, is laying about in a twisted mess. i can see a ball of frame engine and rear swingarm. front tire fender and 1 fork tube lay a few yards away.
i know my Harley is in there somewhere too.
there gone! there both gone!

i awoke in a cold sweat. happy it was only a dream.
an awful, nightmare of a dream!

I would have woke up in the fetal position probably in a cold sweat with a serious twitch!

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

they say the biggest factors of bad dreams are stress or something that is going on in your life, or that you are worried about something or some one. it's how your body deals with thing that you can't with during the day. my wife sometimes has the worst of nightmares. she'll wake up in tears or in cold sweats sometimes. i know me being away for 2 deployments, her family being total jerks to her one big drama fest are some of the few causes of her dreams. i remember when i got back off deployment she was having dreams of me dying over there.

it's telling you to get out and ride so both of your bikes are never in the same place at the same time...that way, they can't both be taken out at once :beerchug:

Don't take them for a plane ride! :) Glad it was just a dream. Hope your sleep tonight if full happieness.

it is God saying that you will be dearly punished if you continue to own an unholy Harley....

it is God saying that you will be dearly punished if you continue to own an unholy Harley....

:laugh: yall are funny.
??? what about the 21 others? do i have to get rid of them too?:moon::laugh:

i think it has something to do with me flying to Memphis and not being able to ride there for an NCOM regional and BOD meeting. :(

wild!
i live in another world in my dreams. it can be a crazy place in there. :thumbsup:

I read an article that said eating sweets and candy just before you go to bed will actually give you nightmares..
Naturally I had to test it out.
So far I had a dream...
Where the neighbor kids tried to knock me out and rob me as I got home from work and I chopped their heads off with a machette, and
A dream where I went on a group ride and we stopped to get lawnmower parts ??? and a new guy plowed into the side of my parked busa.

...I don't think someone will crash into my busa. :poke: :whistle: :laugh:

Try Nyquil, it will make you dream some crazy stuff.

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

Back