Yes Sir! No complaints from me about working this Saturday.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
This will be one Saturday I'll be happy to work :laugh:

5548adbb.jpg

Bout the only good thing the team has going for them this year. :)

Cool! I have sold a few cowboy cheerleaders out here. No autographs though :-(

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Soo...how much money you gonna paypal me for not busting you out to the Dragon? :laugh:

I may ride it up here. Well see what the weather looks like. Not a bad idea Skydivr.
Just don't tell the wife why I'm riding the bike to work :please:

I'm sure it was to much. I hear their expensive to maintain & only fun to ride the first few times then their just like any other.:rofl:

but oh what a ride those first few times...:laugh:

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

Saiid, Sir, If I may humbly make a request??
Would you be so kind to take a couple low angle, posterior shots of the cheerleaders? Please!!!

:laugh:

you send us pix of the cheerleaders on your bike, or we're ratting you out to the dragon. btw, how's she doing? i remember something about her health not being great.

:rofl: Not only will we get pictures from Blanca there will be a 3 page detailed post on stats, bio's and how to's with a video!:thumbsup:

Dont forget the most important stat: availability :laugh:

Saiid, Sir, If I may humbly make a request??
Would you be so kind to take a couple low angle, posterior shots of the cheerleaders? Please!!!

:laugh:

I'll do my best to stumble and fall and while on the floor I may take a few dirty old man pics for you :)

you send us pix of the cheerleaders on your bike, or we're ratting you out to the dragon. btw, how's she doing? i remember something about her health not being great.

That's cold blooded ogre! Wife is fine. Full of fire as usual. Thanks for asking. You back in Ko now? You ever get that DVD?

atta boy!

The team sucks but the CL's are pretty hot! Should be nice weather by Sat. unlike the last 2 days and tomorrow!

Back