For Blanca

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I thought I'd share this with you.. Fall colors and corners!! Something you don't get to see down there. :beerchug:

fbusa2.JPG

fbusa1.JPG

busaorg4.JPG

fb2.jpg

I just want to know who the TUBBY is in that first picture?????? :whistle:

And for any of you guys out there that may live in Arizona or Iowa, those tall things on the sides of the roads are known as trees! :poke:

Mmmmmmm......I do miss both. :cry:
Trees are awesome when they are like that. I used to love blowing thru the leaves in Connecticut.

But it will only last a few fleeting weeks and then this is what it will look like....
Fr_290886s.jpg

And who says we don't have curves or fall colors down here?
tan-girl-in-bikini.jpk.jpg

I do really appreciate you thinking of me though and I'll make sure to return the favor in about sixty days :)

Mmmmmmm......I do miss both. :cry:
Trees are awesome when they are like that. I used to love blowing thru the leaves in Connecticut.

But it will only last a few fleeting weeks and then this is what it will look like....
Fr_290886s.jpg

And who says we don't have curves or fall colors down here?
tan-girl-in-bikini.jpk.jpg

I do really appreciate you thinking of me though and I'll make sure to return the favor in about sixty days :)

Dayum Saiid! I'll ride those curves any day!! :drool:

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

Blanca, that first pic you posted reminds me of this, and its gorgeous not ugly..
url

And I thought in December through March all of your girls on the beach looked like this:

granny2.jpg

:rofl:

granny2.jpg

Oh good God!!! You are a sick sick man. I think the mods need to seriously consider giving you a 3 day time out for posting that pic!

:lol:

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

Back