Greeting, from Korea

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
Very long time, no post. Whoa, lots of site changes!

So, this morning, I saw a nice white Gen-2 in a garage and figured I'd pop in for a long-overdue update. I didn't get a picture, but maybe I can spy it on my way to work tomorrow and snap a couple shots.

My old '99 sits idle on stands in a living room 7000 miles away. :banghead: I'm here in Busan, Korea, really wishing I could tear up some roads again, especially with the beach and mountains so near.

I've been here about eight weeks and won't be home for another eleven months. :-( Hope everything is going well over here. We'll see if I can visit a bit more often. :thumbsup:

holy crap, another busa freak in korea?!?!?! i'm up at the hump. busan's all the way down on the southern tip of korea, isn't it?

Glad to see you drop in! Dont be such a stranger.

I think the site has grown so much from a decade ago. I read one thread and five minutes later it's already on the next page! Hard to keep track of anything.

holy crap, another busa freak in korea?!?!?! i'm up at the hump. busan's all the way down on the southern tip of korea, isn't it?

Southeast, yes... about 2-busa speed hours away from Seoul.

Busan <----- Kinda ironic :thumbsup:

Ironic and sad that I don't have my Busa here. :(

I did buy a bicycle, but it's just not the same. I pass by a BMW and Ducatti dealer all the time, unfortunately that's way out of my budget here.

Back