Natures Beauty

mr8ball

Registered
The wife and I took a ride across the Parkway from Bedford VA back to Lynchburg Va The leaves were starting to change and if you have never seen it, it is well worth the trip. By this time next week the change should be just about complete. Here are a few pics I took alongs the way. I hope all you enjoy.

DSC_0581.jpg

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0585.jpg

DSC_0586.jpg

DSC_0588.jpg

DSC_0589.jpg

DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0593.jpg

DSC_0594.jpg

Won't be long brother. I ride year round, but cooler weather is in the forecast.

Nice pics and beautiful country side!

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

Great pics!
Hope to ride that someday VA.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Nice! Best time of the year for riding, or at least is was for me when i lived in the cooler locations.
:laugh: It was also easier to justify the expensive leather jacket purchases to the wife!

The leaves were starting to change and if you have never seen it, it is well worth the trip.

Very true, if you've never seen the Smoky Mtns when all the leaves are at their peak and it looks like the mountain sides are on fire with all the different colors you have missed one of natures beautiful performances. October is actually the busiest time of year in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge just for that reason. nice when you live there but if you just visit plan to pay quite a bit more for lodging as they do jack the rates that time of year big time because of it. And believe it or not they are still slammed.

Might have to take a nice day ride back over there here in the next week or so. :thumbsup:

Back