My cat just died.

newman

Registered
My cat Squidge has just had a fit and died, she was only two.
I'm so upset I'm sitting here crying as I type this, Lynne and my daughter Robyn are crying as well.
She used to sleep with me.
Here she is, she is the black one, she is with Garfield.
RIP Squidge.

100_1250.jpg

Sorry to hear this; it is amazing how closely we attach ourselves to animals- how profoundly they can effect us. I am sorry for your loss...

my daughter in law is a vet and sadly that happens a lot with moggies

never nice having to say goodbye to a pet

Most sorry for this. To me they are like members of the family.
Catnip forever where she is now. Rip Squidge.

Awww she looks just like my Phoebe. So sorry for your loss. (((hugs))) to you and your family and Garfield. He is going to be lonely. :(

I always cry like a baby when a pet dies. Little buggers really get attached to us. They rely on us for everything. Also, give lots of love.

So sorry to hear. My Louie and Lola mean so much to us. Losing a friend is always so hard. So glad you had 2 great years of friendship.

Thank you for your kind words everyone.
It was such a shock.
I didn't know what to do, so I came on the org, because I knew people would understand.
We buried her in the garden yesterday.
I always say no more pets when one dies, but always get more.
My four dogs are dogs people didn't want. Lynne and me couldn't sit by and see them put down, or just got rid of by their owners.
When I see a free dog or cat advertised in a pet shop window I want to get it, and I would but I live in such a small bungalow there is no room.
Thanks again.
Dave.

As an avid cat lover and owner of 8 myself, I know how attached you can get, and how quickly. I love all of my babies.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

They are family...

Via DROID X

I'm a cat person too, but my wife is allergic so now I don't get to have any (bummer).

I had 2 cats (sisters) for 18 years (Panda and Pepper); they were a great comfort for many years. Sorry for your loss.

Back