Westboro idiots & Steve Jobs .... really?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Seems those idiots are going to protest his funeral. I guess anything to get more air time on the television.

Election Results
Westboro Baptist Church plans to protests Jobs' funeral

(10/07/11) WOODBURY – Funeral plans for Apple co-founder Steve Jobs are still not in place, but yet extremists with the Westboro Baptist Church say they will protest the funeral when it happens.

The church says Jobs never used technology to glorify God and instead taught sin.

Westboro already pickets at soldiers’ funerals.

The daughter of the church leader made their protest announcement on Twitter with her iPhone.

Okay, this is why so many people turn away from the church because of ministries such as this. They aim to make an already painful event more painful with their antics. Why don't they spend more time saving lives in stead protesting deaths? idiots:banghead:

Of course all they want is more air time. This is the gist of their methods...

1. No publicity is bad publicity. Granted to reasonable people what they're doing is, in the kindest terms, insensitive...in harshest terms - the sky's the limit there.
2. Maybe if people see their message enough, they'll get "converts". Or if the "right" people see the message. It's psychology 101...desensitize people to your wickedness then win them over. They're doing exactly what they accuse their critics of doing. Just think for a minute - if someone...anyone...is basically someone easily led, and fundamentally dissastisfied with their life, and may have some other disadvantages thrown in (money, depression, etc) they could be "converted" to thinking like these wackos when they see their message over and over and over and over again.

Yes, this is a long shot, but to WBC, just one more ally is worth it. Besides, they're fanatics and don't care that what they're doing results is much more harm than good. Fanatics aren't rational.

Regardless of your views on their basic message, I can't imagine rational people ever supporting their methods.

If someone famous dies, these idiots will be there.

That is really sad and pathetic. What a bunch of Azzhats.
Someone should mistake a few of those people for one of those Zombie targets.:whistle:

Steve Jobs has enough money that if something should "happen" to a few of those freaks, there would be no "witnesses"!!! They preach about all the sin and yet spreading hate toward their fellow man is a sin too. I will pray WBC gets a wake up call from the big man up stairs real soon. Just plain sad.

Apple announced that a private funeral service was held at an undisclosed location on 10/7. Looks like the evil protesters' plans were foiled...

Back