Food Stamp Fraud

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Found in the parking lot of a grocery store, Menominee, MI....

Receipt.jpg

Well it is food. :dunno:
Must be nice to eat that well on someone else's dime.

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

And we wonder why a lot of people don't want to work....

Food stamps ought to be for staples ONLY. Bean, taters, fresh veggies, bread, Chicken AND THAT'S IT.

One of our employees was approached the other day by someone wanting to sell his food stamps...$200 worth of stamps for $100...for beer I'm sure....

Would be nice to be able to afford lobster. Although, I do have my fair share of steak.

I think I would send a copy of that to your congressman and other represenatives and ask why people on food stamps get to eat lobster and your family has to live within your means. THAT SUCKS!!! I agree with you, it should be for staples only. You want lobster go get your butt up and work for it.

I think I would send a copy of that to your congressman and other represenatives and ask why people on food stamps get to eat lobster and your family has to live within your means. THAT SUCKS!!! I agree with you, it should be for staples only. You want lobster go get your butt up and work for it.

Can we get an Amen for the sister??

:laugh:

Heck I can't afford the baby lobster the cajuns eat!

Funny coincidence. Went out last night for movie snack , came home and told Naomi that I had witnessed a woman buy over $400.00 of groceries and pay $19 for them. Six EBT cards with pins were used :rofl:

Funny coincidence. Went out last night for movie snack , came home and told Naomi that I had witnessed a woman buy over $400.00 of groceries and pay $19 for them. Six EBT cards with pins were used :rofl:

Probably got in a Cadillac, Mercedes or such to leave right?? I see that all the time. Someone dressed to the 9s and driving a $50k dollar ride using EBT card or WIC vouchers for food.

Food stamps ought to be for staples ONLY. Bean, taters, fresh veggies, bread, Chicken AND THAT'S IT.

One of our employees was approached the other day by someone wanting to sell his food stamps...$200 worth of stamps for $100...for beer I'm sure....

Or cigarettes, or crack or heroin...
I say we bring back food banks and offer nutritional/healthy foods and do away with the stamps/debit cards.

Food stamps is a thing of the past. It's all done Via debit card. Unless they were giving their card away, doubt they were selling off the "Stamps". Not saying it isn't possible,but doesn't happen as often as usual. Same card is also used for Cash assistance and such. There is always going to be people who abuse any system. Same system is used for fostering kids and so forth. Would be cruel to have kids limited to such stuff, just cause they were thrown into something beyond their control. Regardless what is bought won't change the amount given to an individual. Not defending the person who made the purchases of lobster and such. As it seemly is abusing the system. different states have different cards,but the system is basically the same.

foodstamp_EBT_card_RI-300x179.jpg

This is not a surprise to me....the cash for stamps scam goes down in the hood everyday but back then it was book of paper stamps and no ID required when using them so you would see honest hardworking folks using them also. When i worked in a grocery store as a bagger and food stocker @ age 16 i would see this happen all the time. i would bag the groceries, usually 2 or more carts, wheel them out in rain or snow load them up in the caddy and before i had a chance to close the trunk they were already in the car with it started and engine exhaust blowing on my shoes. After being burnt on tips from food stamp reciepients on multiple occassions i would 1. avoid the bagging process all together and move on to the next register because i could always tell who the low lifes were or 2. if i got stuck with the lowlifes i would scope out an item that was fragile like bread, eggs or box of twinkies and made sure it went on the top of the bag and then slam the trunk on it. I would love slamming the caddy trunks because they had the automatic trunk close and the customers would get pissed. They would get pissed but it was a small victory at the end of the day. At the time as a bagger i would get waitress pay which was 2 bucks a hr and from tips. Funny thing was as i moved up to a stocker i became employee of the month for 2 months straight at age 16 that was a big deal to me then.

I think the gov't should only allow a person to be on food stamps for a year. If i could find a job at 16yrs old and keep one until the current date then i think the hood rats can also.

Some may not like this story but i was 16 so sue me for a box of twinkies. :lol:

Back