Moving House.

gloryboys

Donating Member
Registered
Well as the title say's we're moving. Iv'e spent the past week moving stuff in the car so that on Friday I only nee a small truck to move the big stuff. The last thing to go will be the garage contents and the bikes which we'll ride to the new address, we have gone from an apartment to a 3 bedroom house with garage and garden so we can start entertaining when the summer gets back around, Oh and by the way I AM DOG TIRED.

Get some rest, and it will all be even more worth it after you are rested.

Moving sucks. I have moved every year for the past 4 years. I move out of state in two weeks. Well I move and my family stays behind until december, then I move them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I hat moving. But you are upgrading which is always worth it in the end. Good luck and post up some pics of the new place when you get settled in.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, just to update on the move. Got into a healthy discussion shall we say when the truck they gave me had some defective lighting on the side. Their attitude was we'll sort it tomorrow and anyways your not driving in the dark so whats your problem. So after explaining the regs on construction and use and agreeing the size of truck didn't require them but where fitted and so need to work was told by the guy doing the hand over " your just looking for an excuse not to take it out" yeh right I've wasted an hour getting here and checking the vehicle which you told me had been done and I find faults with, yep good time time to not want the thing I'm moving house idiot. Really don't think they have ever had a customer complete a vehicle check before signing declaimer form. Problem is I work and train within the transport industry and know this stuff and the problems involved. Anyways spoke to their boss on the phone in Italy for him to sort it out. Boy what a start to the day. Anyways got almost everything moved a few bits left plus garage and bikes to do today. Who said moving is stressful don't know what they meant.

I hate moving.We moved from a 900 square foot house with 1.5 car garage in the city to a 1500 square foot house in the country and it took 2 full large moving trucks and a full size trailer and many car loads.Didnt know we had that much stuff in that small house we were in for 8 years.Congrats on the move and its nce having a home of your own isnt it.

Back