Ending the way it started

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
My riding season that is. I had hip surgery in May for Avascular Necrosis of the femoral head.
I will be having my knee scoped again next week. Torn medial miniscus iny left knee. Have had my right knee done twice but this is the first time for my left one.
It really sux getting older!!

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

Thank you Sir. Yes he is very good. The same one that did my other knee surgeries and my hip in May.

How old are you and what made you think you had probs with your hip.
Mines been killing me lately with every step I take :(

How old are you and what made you think you had probs with your hip.
Mines been killing me lately with every step I take :(

I will be 40 in January. This past January I partially dislocated my hip. No biggie or so I thought. In march it started aching all the time along with tingling in my foot and pains shooting from my hip to my knee. An Mri showed I had damaged the blood supply to the femoral head in the dislocation causing the inside of the bone to deteriorate. Had to have hip core decompression surgery in hopes of not having a replacement.

wat is causing all these injuries?

Me thinking I am still a teen ager. Actually the 1st knee surgery was in 1999. Tore the mcl and cartilage acting a fool in a swimming pool.
Retore it up in 2001 getting a deer I had killed out of the woods.
Hip in May see my reply to Blanca.
My knee now I almost dropped my Busa on wet grass in my yard. I twisted my knee when I caught it.

Oh decompression. I feel your pain. I had that done in may of this year on my shoulder. No ridding for me.

It could be worse You could be going through this when you are 27 years old like my room mate. His artificial hip squeaks on the colder mornings :lol:

I hope your surges are arthroscopic. My uncle had his knee done and he bounced back pretty quick. He wasn't much older then you. I hope you heal up quick. We all need our busa fix.

Oh decompression. I feel your pain. I had that done in may of this year on my shoulder. No ridding for me.

It could be worse You could be going through this when you are 27 years old like my room mate. His artificial hip squeaks on the colder mornings :lol:

I was down from May til July with my hip. Major bummer!! Hope your shoulder does as good as my hip has!

My sister-n-law is on her 5th hip at 56 years old. Her 4th was one of the ones that wad recalled. You could hear her squeeking across the room. My pitt thought she was a squeeker toy! :laugh:

well, sounds like you should be ready to go next Spring! hope this one goes smooth and heals quickly :beerchug:

Surgery sucks. I've had 21 after being hit head on in 07. Sounds like you've got a good doc so heal fast.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I am not that old and I have knee issues.Its called doing to many aggressive hobbies and sports.All in all, knees are a poorly engineered joint.The cold damp weather up here kills my left knee.Hope it works out for you and you heal up well.

Me thinking I am still a teen ager. Actually the 1st knee surgery was in 1999. Tore the mcl and cartilage acting a fool in a swimming pool.
Retore it up in 2001 getting a deer I had killed out of the woods.
Hip in May see my reply to Blanca.
My knee now I almost dropped my Busa on wet grass in my yard. I twisted my knee when I caught it.

dam that sux. my buddy got his hip replaced at 40 yrs old. was a competitive ski racer for many years. he says his hip feels like a million bucks now. thank god 4 modern medicine. ive had 3 shoulder surgeries myself but now it feels perfect

Thanks for all the well wishes guys!!

Maybe I can get some cool knee mod pics :laugh:

Surgery done. At home. Knee was a mess.
Time for meds and sleep.
uploadfromtaptalk1318551298061.jpg

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1318551298061.jpg

Dang dude, you have had a rough season.

I can agree that getting older takes it's toll on the old body. It takes me longer to heal nowdays but everything still works.

I'm going to live to reach 110 years and get shot by a jealous husband! :cheerleader:

Good Luck on the healing process!

Dang dude, you have had a rough season.

I can agree that getting older takes it's toll on the old body. It takes me longer to heal nowdays but everything still works.

I'm going to live to reach 110 years and get shot by a jealous husband! :cheerleader:

Good Luck on the healing process!

Thank you Sir!

110? No thanks!

from my dunce stool via tapatalk

Back