Other insurance companies

papi_ocho

Registered
Um yeah. I crashed a car, found@fault in feb this year using usaa as auto insurance.

My current policy with state farm (bike only) expires this month. I called to find out how much my next 6 months are going to be...

Ohh cheese 780 every 6 months that's 1560 a year.
I went from 225 in texas to 400 in SoCal now to 780...

The crazy part is. Usaa hasn't increased my premium a single red cent. And they paid out close to 5k for that accident.

Anyone else using a different company with good prices?

Ohh and progresive wants 1780 a year, so those guys are out also.

Sent from my super-duper wack tmobile device using tapatalk.

You could ask State Farm about the increase, but 1560 / year will probably be hard to beat.

Call another state farm agent and tell them its a 1300 TOUR bike...don't mention sport or Hayabusa in any way if possible...this has worked for some

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

do you need full? After I got divorced and let mine laps they wanted 3,800 a year (WTF)... I let the bike sit for a year and rode my chopper (130.00) a year liability only. Last year it came down around 1100 and now 800 (77 a month for full on the busa and liablity on the chopper with Progressive). At the end of the month I'm dropping full coverage and it will be about 170.00. Mind you I'm in NJ the highest ins in the states.

Back