difficult times

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
some of you know i'm facing a divorce from my amazing wife Chelsey. it's not looking good. and in my darkest, most unhappy hour, a friend and neighbor shared a video with me. and while it may or may not help the problems my wife and I face, i hope sincerely that any one of you who is struggling, any one of you who feels overwhelmed by their problems, can find new hope and inspiration. God bless.

Canvas -- Video | Kerry Shook Ministries Video Podcast | Video podcast episode | Podcast.tv - your video podcast directory for international podcasts

<3 ogre

Sorry for your woes. Keep focused, calm and move forward. Life probably sucks pretty bad at the moment but, I assure you you will be good to go. It's all up to you. Been there done that more times than I care to admit. You have to take each
day at a time, be respectful, sympathetic and positive while looking out for yourself. We are here for you!

Did you go home that weekend that you posted up earlier about?

Divorce can be rough, keep your mind busy on other things, the more you think about it the more it will hurt. Be strong and keep your chin up, the time will heal you.

Like my mother told me one time, "people live ahead"

i'm actually at home right now, but she's been staying at her mom's house. tried counseling yesterday, seemed like it had gotten through, then i get a text asking for the "d" word. and not the good one, either. but seeing this video last night, i have a new perspective on the situation. regardless of what happens between her and I, God has wonderful things planned for me, and i'm excited and eager to find out what they are.

Hey man sorry to hear about that. Time will heal all wounds as well as a stripper girlfriend named diamond......just saying

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

i'm actually at home right now, but she's been staying at her mom's house. tried counseling yesterday, seemed like it had gotten through, then i get a text asking for the "d" word. and not the good one, either. but seeing this video last night, i have a new perspective on the situation. regardless of what happens between her and I, God has wonderful things planned for me, and i'm excited and eager to find out what they are.

Sorry to hear, you do have the right attitude about going forward. Keep those words playing in your head and no matter the curve life throws you'll be able to see yourself through.

Keep your head up. I have been through a similar situation where my wife left and we were separated for a long time. We ended up working things out and got back together, but that was by the hard work and willing to work at by both of us. As said before, it takes 2 to make it work.

Keep your head up, things will turn around soon.

Sounds like she has more than 1 counselor. Do the deed and move on Brother. No good can come out of dragging it out. Best wishes and best of luck to you!

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

when life throws you a curve, drag a knee...

so anyway, if i end up at ft. lewis instead of campbell, i'm thinking about maybe picking up an F800GS for DD duties in the rain.

You can only do so much Ogre. YOU came home. YOU went to counseling. YOU are willing to do what you can to save your Marriage. Doesn't sound like she is as committed, and if she's not, you are better off dealing with it now than 10 years and 3 kids down the road. And YOUR conscience can be clear. One counseling session isn't going to provide an instant 'fix' to your problem.

P.S. She sent you a TEXT instead of looking you in the face? Cowardly.

Now, for a bit of divorce advice. "HE WHO FILES FIRST HAS THE BEST POSITION" as the one who files first has the attorney that pics the judge/court/venue that most favors his client. If she files first, you will be on the defense the entire time, and don't think for a sec she won't go after some of your pay. Make sure you take anything (personal items/pictures) you really want to keep out of the house when you go (as you may not be able to get back in it). Also, there is a slim chance that by filing, she'll get a reality check and have a change of heart (but then you'll have a decision to make also). While the Army doesn't do divorces, talking to the JAG and your Unit Chaplain might be beneficial. Continue to do the honorable thing and do not stoop (as bad as you might want to) to her level if it gets nasty; you will win the respect battle in the end.

If you go to Lewis, Tuf can show you TRACKDAYS...if you come here, we can show you BARBER :beer:

Either way, good luck. This is a lot to place on a person.

Definately keep your head up brother, seems to be in the air lately my boss and his wife split, me and my woman split, keep busy and you'll be alright. We ride the best medicine, and i've put more miles on mine the past month than i had all year and its helped things not hurt so bad. we got your back if ya need anything!

I don't know you personally ogre but my heart goes out to you brother. There are alot of good guys on here and I see that by them being here for you. Get your mind straight- regain your focus- press on & live you life. Drag-a-knee...

...It's not about what happened in the past or what you think might happen in the future. It's about the ride. When you least expect it something great might come along... Something better than you even planned for:)

mediation may be on the table, as mt is an equitable (not equal) distribution state. so what was mine before is still mine. ie. my house, that i owned prior to marriage, is still mine. my bike, well she won't want, she won't want the rubicon since there's a payment on it. she can have the furniture, my tools are mine. so she'll get furniture, a 99 cherokee (nice rig tho) and half of our credit card debt. frankly, if she doesn't make a stink about me keeping my stuff, i'm happy to handle the credit card debt. anyway, it's hit a point of no return i think. we'll see tomorrow if she actually talks to me in person. i want her to admit to cheating (i have a suspicion, but no evidence), and i want her to tell me she wants a divorce in person. if she does that, it can be a perfectly amicable split.

Do NOT LOSE YOUR TEMPER under ANY Circumstance. If she's a cheater, then tell her good riddance. It will driver her NUTS if you stay emotionless (and get her to wondering which is fine)

^+1......Mind F her man. That will be worth more than any divorce attorney out there.

Do NOT LOSE YOUR TEMPER under ANY Circumstance. If she's a cheater, then tell her good riddance. It will driver her NUTS if you stay emotionless (and get her to wondering which is fine)

X10000
I keep getting random texts from mine asking why i'm not sad about it and out and about(apparently her mommy's keeping an eye on my facebook) and how i could just say ok you want to leave, go ahead. Nothin pisses em off more!!

Back