Need your thoughts

lil charlie

Registered
Hey gang. I need those of you who pray to pray for my aunt Carol and those of you who don't believe to just think about her for me. My family has a lot of cancer in it and my aunt Carol is its next victim. She found out last week that she has kidney cancer. The good new is that its stage one and its only in one kidney. The docs are going to run a full body scan to make sure it hasn't spread anywhere else. My uncle died at 40 from cancer and my mother has an incurable type of blood cell cancer that all we can do is give her bone marrow transplants to knock it back into remission. It will get the best of her one day but until then my family just keeps fighting cancer back. It sucks that my aunt has to go through this but our family is strong and it looks like they caught this early.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Very sorry!!! It I know how you feel. It runs in my family too.!! Prayers sent!!!

The "silent dancer" has taken out a few of my relatives too, prayers and good wishes for your aunt Carol.
She could be in with a pretty good chance if the body scan comes back negative.

We got some good news today. My aunt Carol had her full body scan and there is no sign the cancer spread!!!!! She wouldn't have even know if she wasnt trying to get life insurance. She went in for the doctors check and they found a small trace of blood in her urine, it was so slight that it wasnt even noticeable to the human eye. They are gearing up to remove part of the kidney, maybe all of it depending on what they find when they open her up. Keep praying cuz its working.

Back