They walk among us...

And, I really need to stand 3 feet away from a bottle to hit it - with a shotgun.....

The stupidest thing is posting your own video to the internet to show everyone how STUPID you really are! :)

Idiot. The recoil saved his life... He's lucky it wasn't a small caliber weapon.

Speechless!

Wonder what made it go off? Did the hammer drop by itself or was it that long of a hangfire if it's even real?

HONESTLY, I closed my eyes when he started to look... I've seen enough of the end result in my life to last a lifetime.... I caught the end... One very lucky dude...

I was thinking hang fire but it was a long one.

via Tapatalk

That's what makes me think it could be fake. Like a firecracker in the barrel or something?
Never seen a hangfire that long. It was seconds? Couldn't have been cooking for that long?
If real he needs to go to church everyday to thank his guardian angel for saving his dumbazz!

That's what makes me think it could be fake. Like a firecracker in the barrel or something?
Never seen a hangfire that long. It was seconds? Couldn't have been cooking for that long?
If real he needs to go to church everyday to thank his guardian angel for saving his dumbazz!

I watched it again and was almost 4 seconds. It also misfired and he cycles the action, another hang/misfire and then boom. It does seem fishy a bit. :dunno:

via Tapatalk

Yeah either he dropped hammer on same round that was stuck in there twice or ejected that round and then dropped the hammer on another round which again doesn't go off and then he looks and.....................seconds later......boom!

Won't say it can't happen but I wonder how a primer could cook for that long before igniting the powder charge?

I think I actually yelled "NOOOO" when I saw what he was going to do...

Reminds me of that Al Gore pic when he was in Vietnam...

No Wascaly Wabbit hunting that day...

0fff82f316705e6a_bugs-bunny.png

Never understood the thought pattern that would lead somone to look down the barrel of gun. What was he looking for ??? The only thing you could be looking for at the end of a barrel of an assembled gun is a bullet.. careful you may find it :whistle:

Back