5959159364_ee1043e323_b.jpg

6190523624_c198fab9e1_b.jpg

5939530321_6607d26106_b.jpg

5767772216_f92a527d4f_b.jpg

Old picture but I really like it.:thumbsup:
5497985997_bd9e239026_b.jpg

Another old pic that I like.
5497984723_451ef9738f_b.jpg

Man Red she still looks great. You have out a lot of miles on it also. Glad to see you enjoying it. How do you keep the chain and sprocket so clean? I clean mine often and just can not keep it like that. Why dont you show up in my online thing. I tried to add you as a friend and it said we were already friends. Just checking

Man Red she still looks great. You have out a lot of miles on it also. Glad to see you enjoying it. How do you keep the chain and sprocket so clean? I clean mine often and just can not keep it like that. Why dont you show up in my online thing. I tried to add you as a friend and it said we were already friends. Just checking

Thanks, bro. I use Dupont chain lube and Pledge on the whole bike.

I don't know about the online thing. Believe me, I'm lost, too.lol I had to use my wife's laptop to post the pics. I can't figure out how to post pics using the iPad. I can browse and reply to the threads but can't post pics.

Thanks, bro. I use Dupont chain lube and Pledge on the whole bike.

I don't know about the online thing. Believe me, I'm lost, too.lol I had to use my wife's laptop to post the pics. I can't figure out how to post pics using the iPad. I can browse and reply to the threads but can't post pics.

Nice looking scoot there bro- reminds me of my 07 Busa- RIP. Whats with the pledge? First I've heard of this... do you use it on the whole bike- Again- sweet ride :thumbsup:

Nice looking scoot there bro- reminds me of my 07 Busa- RIP. Whats with the pledge? First I've heard of this... do you use it on the whole bike- Again- sweet ride :thumbsup:

Lemon Pledge on everything but the seat. Cleans bugs off the front, cleans dirt off the bottom and cleans your wheels perfectly. Dupont Teflon spray on the chain cleans it and dries non sticky and doesn't fling. Perfect combo.

Search 'Pledge' here and you'll find plenty of threads about it. I use it all the time in between washes.

Jesse happy Bday to your gal. She looks great.

Hello Jess!
Just thought I would show you the award I won at the last gathering. Dirty Busa! Yeah, I took that one with no hands down!
I have been very slack on cleaning and after a hard hail storm in the Mts, I just gave up trying to keep it clean. In the winter it is even worse. When they ciinder the roads, my bike looks like someone poured oatmeal on the swing-arm!
These shots are the cleanest it's been since the Ride to the flags! LOL!

I have only put 22k this last 18 months, I have been slacking on the mileage after my last get off, but plan to do many more in the near future.
Take care and ride safe!
Bubba

Dirty nasty Busa!

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

Thanks again, everyone.:beerchug:

I apologize for the picture that's already in my signature. I forgot that it's there and didn't realize it until it's too late.:banghead:

Back