My terrible day and wonderful wife

Gpmo

Registered
I had a terrible day today. I went to the dentist at 0800.... thats always bad. I haven't had health insurance in years and years like 12+ so its been awhile. Turns out i have bad problems and he happily explained i could spend 40k to get everything fixed. Funny how they do that with a smile on their faces.:banghead::banghead: Well work went about the same as my doc appointment :banghead: . So i get home and hang out and after a bit my lovely wife comes home with a six pack of Sunshine Wheat and a GoPro Hero and now she is making some Parm Chicken.

I guess things could be worse, at least i have her. Thanks for listening.

Okay...first of all you do not need health insurance to go to the dentist. It really isn't all that expensive for routine cleanings, fillings, etc. Certainly you can buy way more than 12 years worth of regular dental care for the price of a Busa!

Having said that...$40,000?...What the bloody hell have you been doing? Drinking a case of soda a day and never cleaning your teeth?

Started like junk!
But couldn't have ended any better!

Cheers to the wife! You Gotcha a GoodOne!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Okay...first of all you do not need health insurance to go to the dentist. It really isn't all that expensive for routine cleanings, fillings, etc. Certainly you can buy way more than 12 years worth of regular dental care for the price of a Busa!

Having said that...$40,000?...What the bloody hell have you been doing? Drinking a case of soda a day and never cleaning your teeth?

When you spend 10 years of your life choosing between food or gas to get to work then ya a dentist is expensive. Then like a standard person when i got a head i bought a bike instead of health.( not the busa) And no I didn't drink a case of soda a day lol. i have periodontal disease. Aka my bone is degrading in my tooth sockets. It appears that even with my regular brushing it didn't help.

As for the others. Yup she is awsome and for sure a keeper. It makes me happy cause she doesn't even like me riding.

Eeeek how many implants do you need? Sorry to hear.

Not sure yet but his initial response was all but my two front on the top jaw need to come out. We have a consult on tuesday and are also going to be seeking a second opinion. :(

if your dishing out alot of cash to get your work done. i would suggest going across the border from Yuma Az. into Mexico to get your work done. it could save you tens of thousands of dollars.

Back