Got a suprise package in the mail today

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I gotta tell ya I don't there is a better thing than a suprise package at the door..... The delivery man dropped off a good size box, I looked at it and the wife looked at me and I told her I didn't order anything and she said she didn't. We went into the kitchen and opened it together so that we could prove the other wrong... We were both shocked when we found cards on top from LCB, there was one to each of us. We read them and just smiled and I pulled the paper back and found very nicely packaged hand towels, wash rags, full size towels, hand towels with big K's on them, a new shower curtain and even a new liner... I asked my wife if our house was that nasty when Lisa and Lamb stayed with us.... I think it has more to do with putting Lisa's cruise on just before we left on the trip to Eureka though..

Lisa what a great thing for you to do, I work on people's bikes because I want to not because I expect payment... The towels and supplies will come in handy in a few weeks when people come to the house..

Thank you again Lisa... very very nice thing to do....

cap

KNG_7675.jpg

KNG_7675.jpg

Last edited:
:-) Two CHEERS for Lisa! :-)
WOW- them some Nice Towels!
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back