Can you live without your smartphone?

yes in fact ive had the internet turned off as its just plain annoying

nxt phone will be a far simpler model

i <3 my droid. haven't been able to use it for 7 months tho. gonna get to use it when i go back to the states in 2 days

Absolutely, as we all could.
The question is the willingness to. We have a funny way in this country of making luxury and convenience items necessity.
Food for thought, literally.

Love my iPhone. But there was a time when electricity and indoor plumbing were luxuries. Progress can be a good thing, just needs some balance. :thumbsup:

I would love to have a job that didn't require me to be connected all the time... It's nice to disconnect sometimes but life moves on... My phone is like an extension of me, it has passwords, tools, email and many things I need for work. It has music, Internet and things for my personal life and then the things I need to run and manage the site...

All in all it changes throughout the day as I do.... I could easily live without it but there would be side effects like not keeping up with family, friends and work...

I like mine. Yes, I could live without it but choose not to:laugh: Mine is always teaching me things and I like the challenge

Smart phone, does that mean that if I lose it, it will come home by itself :laugh:

OH Yeah, I also still use a razor :rofl:

I could, but I'd rather not. I love walking around with all the music I want, a connection to the .org and whatever else I could want in my pocket.

I just wish they weren't phones, too. I hate the telephone.

Yes but u choose not too. I use features on mine all-day at work. Different calculators and mortgage at the shop I have my headphones on with Pandora playing

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Yes, I switched over to Metro PCS to save 1,200.00 a year, and I've been using this FakeBerry for close to a year now, but I do miss all the bells and whistles.

Never had a smart phone, do not plan to either. The data plans are too rich for my blood.

Back