Neighbor and I just pulled a drunk from his totaled car. Wow!

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Like clockwork at least twice a month. He forgot to turn. Folks get so used to going straight all the time that when they encounter a turn they just drive straight thru. This guy woke up in the middle/turn lane and over corrected sending himself into a 360 and slam into the pole they just replaced!

You can see the skid marks in this pic. They are coming towards you from the center lane out.
84af851f.jpg

Neighbor and I heard it same time. I came out with extinguisher I have by front door in hand and saw the car rear end WRAPPED around the pole....
b3d99275.jpg

This pic really tells you how lucky he is he went ass end into the pole. Had this been the front going in it would not have been pretty.
9875f0be.jpg

He was stuck in the car for a few mins and then he snaked his way out of the smashed sunroof.
As he came out he had a bottle of beer in his hand. One of the other guys there told him to throw it into the bushes. He came out of the car sat down and said 'what happened?'
15e75c7d.jpg

He was toast! Only the smallest knick on his forehead?! Incredibly lucky he did not die nor kill anyone else.
95c06561.jpg

1bd26507.jpg

I have to say that the ems got there within a couple minutes of us calling and were ready for anything.
It will take them awhile to pry that car from around the pole for sure.

As someone who works for a power company, why oh why do they always hit the pole?

I see a curve in the road...the whole story is bs!:poke::rofl:
You must've pulled those pics from the internet somewhere.

Yep Sixpack that's the problem, the curve. People forget how to turn and drive straight thru it. Usually there is a head on collision where the idiot collides with an innocent person just driving thru.

Yep Sixpack that's the problem, the curve. People forget how to turn and drive straight thru it. Usually there is a head on collision where the idiot collides with an innocent person just driving thru.
Gotcha, it's late:laugh:
My folks live on about a 1/4 mile straight stretch, about 100 yards from the end of it. Then there's a slight curve. Drunks just can't seem to make it:laugh:
In the 36 years they've been there, there's been 15 or more accidents, and they all end up or go through their front yard.
They've lost alot of trees and replaced many a mailbox:laugh:
Best wreck to date a drunk hit 7 cars and totaled 3 of them(driveway full for a party):laugh:

Douche waffle for sure.Glad no one else was hurt or killed.I have nothing good to say about drunk drivers.A guy I have worked with for ten years was hit last year on his bike by a drunk driver.Now has a permenant limp from his totally shattered leg that took over a year to heal.

Someone is going to Jail !!!

Hope he wakes up and Makes this an Example for his life and he changes it !!

My folks live on about a 1/4 mile straight stretch, about 100 yards from the end of it. Then there's a slight curve. Drunks just can't seem to make it:laugh:
In the 36 years they've been there, there's been 15 or more accidents, and they all end up or go through their front yard.
Best wreck to date a drunk hit 7 cars and totaled 3 of them(driveway full for a party):laugh:
build a ramp in their yard to launch the cars over the neighbors house, lol

Remind orgsters to take the bus to your house for any events.

Sent from my super-duper wack tmobile device using tapatalk.

Y'all should have beat the crap out of his drunk azz. Who would have known? "Sorry officer he fell 5 times climbing out of his car".

via Tapatalk

Back