facebook favor PLEASEEE!

neoBusa

Registered
Riders... I need your techie help please. Actually not techie at all. I am trying to create a facebook page and figured maybe someone can help out with a favor.

Here are the steps I am trying but I keep getting an error message: "Something went wrong. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can"

THis has been the case for almost a month.

Please can someone try to visit Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

at the bottom of the page, from the list please select 'Create a Page'

Now select the 3rd box (with the ladies high heel and nintendo pic)

then from category select 'website' from the list (the one before the last option)

Then type in 'Test' or just any name and please tell me if you are getting the same popup message.

THanks in advance for your assistance... Maybe the site is not working in this part of the world for some reason.

Just tried it from England got the same as you.
Not knowing anything really about facebook, but do you have to create an account, and log in first, then try it.

Yup... thats all I needed to do. create a frickn account. After 6 hours I finally figured that out... all FaceCrap had to do was tell me I had to create an account or sign in, instead of an error message... ridiculous! But its a free service so, I guess I cant complain.

BTW I suck at Facebook too, but they say for business its the next big thing so we have to keep up... unfortunately... ;)

Problem solved and thanks for posting newman!

Back