Man am i "exhausted"

BigBadDodge

Registered
First up decided to get rid of my homemade muffler on the dodge and run a straight pipe. When i bought it it was dumped straight down, i rotated it to give it some angle but it always looked like the truck had a weiner.
newmexico015.jpg

truck1.jpg

Delete pipe with same turndown pipe painted
truck2.jpg

ended up turning it to exit the side and put a bit more pipe on(was working off scrap so thats all i had) hoping it will keep everything under the back of the truck from being covered in soot till i redo it again to something else
truck3.jpg

truck4.jpg

Looks alot cleaner and sounds great!

Now onto my buddies harley:rofl:
This is what we started with, bottom pipe was worn through at the end and center, sounded like absolute hell and had a pretty nasty flat spot in the rpm range
harley1.jpg

harley.jpg

Started tacking up his new 2-1
harley3.jpg

harley2.jpg

Have to cut the flanges down a bit to clear the heads since its pretty tight now being 1 assembly, originally were gonna do a d+d bobcat style muffler(was gonna shorten one of my factory busa cans) but he thinks it will look better dumped, going to bring the pipe size up and make a cool slash cut (think jesse james style) exit ,neighbor has 2 cone baffles he had put on his bike and didnt like how it sounded so were gonna try putting one of those in for the sake of a bit of backpressure.

Back