Long haul

StrtRac3r

Registered
So my mom rode out here to Cali from Colorado, finished up the ride with her to the ocean (rode an m50 boulevard since my Busa is still down) she heads back today to Colorado. If anyone's parents ride does it make u nervous that they ride? Anyway ill see if I can get to the pics soon.

Me too, she wouldn't trade her bike for anything. Couple spills, and an accident hitting a dog but hasnt stopped her.

Mine don't ride but clear roads and safe travels to your Mom!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Mine just headed out to Poland for a year or so.. once done there they plan on riding to China from there.... brave peeps they are. Just finished up a tour of ALL the National Parks in the U.S. been on the road for the past 5 months or so.. My father is trying to convince me to quit my job so I can do the month ride with em out of Poland.... Trust me I would if I was independently wealthy, but im not. :(

my dad rides but i don't think he's ever been more than 50 miles from his house on it...i can't say anything about him riding since i bought his first bike and traded it to him for a car...it's great to hear of anyone living their dream :beerchug:

Wow, riding to china from poland... I don't think I would. That's alot of languages I dont know lol. Probably wouldn't ever need to ride anywhere for scenery, you'd see everything on that trip.

Back