i ate this

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
Had this for breakfast,,, its been awhile, i love this stuff and no its not burnt..anyone know what it is

graham 014.jpg

Black pudding / blood sausage (depending where you come from)

black pudding where I am from...tried to get the kids to eat it but someone called it blood pudding and it was game over... i love this stuff

That was a breakfast staple when I would go to the UK.

Hey blanca in Scotland we called it black pudding. also know as blood pudding or blood sausage or as cheferman gave the french name. Done right it tastes great crisp outside and moist inside, best part is the stuff that sticks to the skin.

You don't see it very often as most American palates are more in tune with chicken nuggets,pizza & hamburger helper.
Large city's with diverse populations and even some mail order retailers carry it. Amen to the crispy bits. Scotland is a
different world! :thumbsup:

No Dan...it's really VERY good. But, like Marmite, I think you have to be brought up with it.

Agreed.

My friends in the UK were disappointed that I knew what it was and liked it. They were ready to have some fun at my expense.

You don't see it very often as most American palates are more in tune with chicken nuggets,pizza & hamburger helper.
Large city's with diverse populations and even some mail order retailers carry it. Amen to the crispy bits. Scotland is a
different world! :thumbsup:

Large city's with diverse populations or rural farming areas. Very little goes to waste on the farm.

Back