Single man once again

BigBadDodge

Registered
The woman decided tonight she is leaving, "that neither of us are happy" (could have told you that months ago)
I'll spare all the details but its just been a non stop fight with her over everything, she doesnt want to go anywhere or do anything just sit around and watch movies, where as i always have to be doing something or i go insane. Were together little over 6 years, had a seperation once before about 3 years ago and honestly its never been the same since. Not stopping her, i'm tired of fighting.

May be time to put the old back seat back on the busa:whistle:

Would usually say sorry to hear.. but sounds like it's a second chance for the both of you. Hopefully it isn't messy and bitter, either way good luck and good hunting to you.

wow man that does suck....i am sorry to hear that though as was stated above might be for the best for the both of ya. Any kids involved?

Well good luck with it. Sounds like things needed to change.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Sorry to read this BBD. Again it could be a blessing for you. After 25 yrs of marriage I walked. I could not take her crap anymore. For a couple of years she would come home from work saying"I want to be mad", WTF? Refused to work with me, but wanted it all. She partied and cheated, I bolted. "I" filed for devorce. She flips out on me every chance she gets. Was at 75% flip out and it occured to her we were at the court house.

I sleep alot better. Good luck Bro.

Sorry buddy, but ill be waiting for you to send me those dirty pics of her that "you wouldnt show anyone no matter what" :lol:

think a lot of people would be happier if they could make that decision.

i want to leave my mrs every time i see a pretty girl lol

Sorry to hear that if there are kids involved.
If not kids, more time to ride, put that back seat on and good luck...

Sorry to hear about this, but sounds like it could be the best thing for both of you though.
Good luck for the future.

i leave my old lady every night i go to work...lol...wish i hadnt given her the shop number though...fml lol

Been there done that....fortunately we had no kids....I think its the hardest on kids when involved(sometimes).
After the Big D, I told myself, "thats it, I`m staying single and looking out for #1!"...less than a year later I was married again. Been 12 years now and we are pretty darn good together.
Nothing wrong with being single though! x10000
Like others mentioned hope everything works out ok.

I wish I had it as easy as you do. My wife cheat and I'm the *******! WTF! I have 4 kids. It's going to be a long bumpy ride for me.

Next!
Learn from it and move on. Been there done that more than most & I would rather be happy and single then miserable and together. Life is way too short to be playing the crying game.

Yup I filed for the big D, got it offical June 7, 2010. After 8 long years of being broke, riding a GS500, dressing like hobo all while being blinded by love.

Couldn't be better off. The only thing that changed in my life was her debt. She is one strugling individual right now.

I walked away with 3 bikes, 2 cars, and the house. BUT she got the dog. Still sad about that.

If your chest hurts every time she talks. If your skin gets cool every time she touches you. If you walk around your home and it feels like someone else lives there. It's time to go!

Thats exactly how I felt. And when she got my unit involved in our relationship I knew it was time to pull up chocks and run.

Goodluck and you are NOT alone!

Sent from my super-duper wack tmobile device using tapatalk.

Back